JFL i forget how rent free america is in people’s heads

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
i was at a cafe yesterday when some european accent guy was sitting at a table with some iranians and pakis and they started talking about america

what a sad existence

im coming to your country this year, wish me luck
ill ask my company if they could do internal recruitment for cloud engineer, if it works im at my endgame before 30

im coming to your country this year, wish me luck
ill ask my company if they could do internal recruitment for cloud engineer, if it works im at my endgame before 30
head up lad, you’re halfway there!

soon enough i’ll be welcoming you with open arms as a fellow american and then we can shit on euros together!

i was at a cafe yesterday when some european accent guy was sitting at a table with some iranians and pakis and they started talking about america

what a sad existence
Yeah have you ever seen an ig comments section? It's Just third worlders smashing their keyboards at americans it's hilarious

i don’t blame them we probably fucked their country lmao
Yea we bombed everywhere or extracted all their resources

Made a lot of enemies on the way to the top

There's a good movie about this where all the places we fucked over teamed up and destroyed america and nuked it etc

Yea we bombed everywhere or extracted all their resources

Made a lot of enemies on the way to the top

There's a good movie about this where all the places we fucked over teamed up and destroyed america and nuked it etc
there is oil found in my country and US backed fighters are fighting the ruling faction :/, just so happens

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back