no excuse to be broke in america

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
i moved back to america on my 18th birthday when covid started (april)

within 1 year, i had made half a million dollars and then some
IMG 2279

sure this is anecdotal and you have to be somewhat high iq to succeed but america is jokes when it comes to making money lol

but now i’m at a point in life where i just wanna chill and travel. which is what i’ve done the past 2 years

@Pained4ever just face it bro you’re low iq. pushing 27 and still working at amazon factories

sorry to target you, hope you don’t take offense

i used to be very narcy from 2019-2022 being so ahead of everyone my age. glad i grew out of it

it’s funny cuz i still had narc mentality when i moved to thailand in march 2022. i would walk past people in the streets and in my head say yep i’m richer than you on and on

glad i grew out of that phase @KingOfAsia looooooool

now i’m a humble chill guy. i think it developed from my mongolia summer 2022 trip

View attachment 6054

sure this is anecdotal and you have to be somewhat high iq to succeed but america is jokes when it comes to making money lol

but now i’m at a point in life where i just wanna chill and travel. which is what i’ve done the past 2 years

@Pained4ever just face it bro you’re low iq. pushing 27 and still working at amazon factories

I'm already 27 which is worse. But I have a remote job now which should make seamaxxing easier when I fix my shoulder so who really cares. I don't need to be a millionaire

I'm already 27 which is worse. But I have a remote job now which should make seamaxxing easier when I fix my shoulder so who really cares. I don't need to be a millionaire
just get it fixed in thailand then

no excuses

It really is simple so much old money floating around and dumbasses wanting to throw it at you to put bandaids on their problems cause they cant run daddys business or that 3 side project they bought for their secret GF. moneymaxxing in american client bases is easy cause so many people just want to pay to not think about a problem

How do you define broke? If you mean literally flat broke, then in the majority of cases it is the person's own fault.

View attachment 6054

How the fuck did you do it lol

If you manage to get pregnant by that new york jew you could steal a 8 digit portfolio.
Look into womb transplant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back