News I do NOT believe whites are superior!

Thomas DOM

Jan 31, 2023
" I do NOT believe whites are superior lol!I believe its white dominance of economics and media that gives them a Halo and a boost in sexual market.And they portray MEN OF COLOR as evil in their media,so thats why they're less desired.Also even white babies are racist according to science."

//Willymonfrete

" I do NOT believe whites are superior lol!I believe its white dominance of economics and media that gives them a Halo and a boost in sexual market.And they portray MEN OF COLOR as evil in their media,so thats why they're less desired.Also even white babies are racist according to science."

//Willymonfrete
Nobody is superior to anybody, It's all due to environment. Whites are only the smartest and best looking because of evolving in a harsh climate, If you put whites in the sahara they will not build shit, Blacks were living in mud huts because that's all they could do same with indians and native americans.

i
Now we wait for the @predeterminism essay
is everyone here retarded or something?

whites are the tallest, widest frame, most muscle, highest T, best facial structure, smallest nose, best colouring milky white skin blue eyes lighter hair, biggest dick, best countries.

all things which we know make men attractive

tf does this have anything to do with media portrayal

i

whites are the tallest, widest frame, most muscle, highest T, best facial structure, smallest nose, best colouring milky white skin blue eyes lighter hair, biggest dick, best countries.

you forgot the most important one. they make the most money and are creatively smart. asians are only textbook smart. they can just memorize a book and repeat it like a cuck obedient slave.

i

If you like white men so much, why dont you marry with one?

Blacks better phyiscally

Rices are smarter

Latinos are more NT

Arab and curry are more family oriented than the rest
Latinos aren't a race? That makes no sense to call a whole group of mutts that have nothing alike a race jfl

Mixed with?
White black and maybe indigenous, just like most brazilians lol.

My point is that even though the culture in latam is kinda similar throughout the countries there, the genetic makeup is completely different and varies in each country. There are places that they are and they are not NT.

White black and maybe indigenous, just like most brazilians lol.

My point is that even though the culture in latam is kinda similar throughout the countries there, the genetic makeup is completely different and varies in each country. There are places that they are and they are not NT.
Most of them are NT tbh. It's just the culture, obviously not everyone is NT but south america and latam is party central (party season comes around). Richer countries party just as much as the poor ones

Blacks better phyiscally

Rices are smarter

Latinos are more NT

blacks are shorter, thinner frames, less muscle, weaker than whites

if rices are smarter why do whites have the best countries, miles ahead of asians in technology and innovation and have been for the entire of history

muh NT family orientated caging

whites are superior in every genetic aspect

and white countries are better in every measurable aspect

Blacks better phyiscally

Rices are smarter

Latinos are more NT

if rice are so smart, why do they work way longer hours than westerners, and still earn way less money than us?

Their culture, they have a work to death culture. That's what is fed to them as soon as they are young, thats also why their suicide rates are high.
exactly. they have work to death culture and still dont earn as much as us.

meaning whites are smarter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back