How to oldcels find this fourm

Bro i'm no oldcel :LOL: i have more FWBs than i can handle.

I don't remember what i searched. i just remember the URL "geomax.me" made me curious. that definitely has something to it, it's intuitively understandable somehow and gives the impression that this website will geomax you to the right place.

so i took a look around the forum and bumped into some custom statistics sheet by @KingOfAsia that looked quite diligent (i think he deleted). i just wanted to discuss it because i did similar things in the past before travelling. Actually he was the only one here who posted some useful target-oriented statistics besides me. Looks like he left.

Bro i'm no oldcel :LOL: i have more FWBs than i can handle.

I don't remember what i searched. i just remember the URL "geomax.me" made me curious. that definitely has something to it, it's intuitively understandable somehow and gives the impression that this website will geomax you to the right place.

so i took a look around the forum and bumped into some custom statistics sheet by @KingOfAsia that looked quite diligent (i think he deleted). i just wanted to discuss it because i did similar things in the past before travelling. Actually he was the only one here who posted some useful target-oriented statistics besides me. Looks like he left.
you have multiple fwbs, what would be your advice to someone who can't get laid? Just trying to lose my virginity

you have multiple fwbs, what would be your advice to someone who can't get laid? Just trying to lose my virginity
hm i would need to know some stats to give decent advice on that. like facial rating, age height, weight, city. also do you have a minimum quality goal for women or do you just want to get laid with any at all?

hm i would need to know some stats to give decent advice on that. like facial rating, age height, weight, city. also do you have a minimum quality goal for women or do you just want to get laid with any at all?
6/10 realistically, but could make it look better with good photos (don't have any lol), last fwb said I looked like model, said I had good bones or something
age 26
183 cm
80 kg
currently live in stockholm
I don't find most women attractive there (I like fat women)

I don't go out, always working in my apartment, I talk like autist with women. I had 3 ltr before but sex was so bad I barely could keep it hard, I could penetrate max 1 min before going limp. I only once had encounter with woman who had big tits, wide hips, big ass, had no problems staying hard and was very enjoyable (can't forget it even after years)

6/10 realistically, but could make it look better with good photos (don't have any lol), last fwb said I looked like model, said I had good bones or something
age 26
183 cm
80 kg
currently live in stockholm
I don't find most women attractive there (I like fat women)

I don't go out, always working in my apartment, I talk like autist with women. I had 3 ltr before but sex was so bad I barely could keep it hard, I could penetrate max 1 min before going limp. I only once had encounter with woman who had big tits, wide hips, big ass, had no problems staying hard and was very enjoyable (can't forget it even after years)

ok so technically you're not a virgin anymore. The going limp thing sounds like a nervosity issue. Aim for lower quality and practice with women you don't care about until you manage to improve that issue.

your stats are generally fine. losing some weight may help a bit.

autism is a problem, women can detect that shit.

Stockholm should be a good place for reverse geomaxxing, try that out. it may also help with the autism issue since foreign women will be less likely to detect it and may confuse it with cultural differences.

For chubby women take a cheap flight to eastern europe. Or even better mexico if you can afford, you're gonna slay there with those stats.

ok so technically you're not a virgin anymore. The going limp thing sounds like a nervosity issue. Aim for lower quality and practice with women you don't care about until you manage to improve that issue.

your stats are generally fine. losing some weight may help a bit.

autism is a problem, women can detect that shit.

Stockholm should be a good place for reverse geomaxxing, try that out. it may also help with the autism issue since foreign women will be less likely to detect it and may confuse it with cultural differences.

For chubby women take a cheap flight to eastern europe. Or even better mexico if you can afford, you're gonna slay there with those stats.
yeah, but I feel virgin mentally. I go limp because I don't find most women attractive

what you said about being foreigner and autism, this is good advice, it could mask autism

it's very hard for me to attract women that i like (fat with huge ass)

I currently careermax. But once I'm done with careermax and looksmax, I might be 35, do women find men that age attractive?

this is a woman I matched with but she lives in latam, completely my type, 10/10 in my eyes, but they're rare, she was down to date me but lives too far, her ass is like four human heads:

I was advertising in .org until i got a warning jfl

I was advertising in .org until i got a warning jfl
This forum, neets.net, forum.looksmaxxing.com, blackpill.club, incels.is and looksmax.org don't have a future, they will all die in 2025 because of the pill change, we will change from blackpill to whitepill in 2025, and that's when the mgtow and robowaifu community will replace the incel and looksmaxing community.

This also goes for the the bluepilled cuck @IrishSnowman what did you have to search up to find this place. Just curious? @biggunsar @Marco Pumpo @ImFree007 and any other oldcels that I forgot
blue pill implies i agree with the world order or dont see it for what it is... that is not true i just think the black pill is for self important faggots who cant realize that they are the problem and just use echo chambers to become more and more of a virgin, they fell entitled and see the world in black and white like children. that being said im a kiwifarmer and have been since highschool and i was on the part of the internet in march and saw a youtube video roasting BaldandBankrupt thought well that guys a fag but geomaxxing is looking cool so a duckduckgo search later and i was here.

This forum, neets.net, forum.looksmaxxing.com, blackpill.club, incels.is and looksmax.org don't have a future, they will all die in 2025 because of the pill change, we will change from blackpill to whitepill in 2025, and that's when the mgtow and robowaifu community will replace the incel and looksmaxing community.
this site dies when i die

blue pill implies i agree with the world order or dont see it for what it is... that is not true i just think the black pill is for self important faggots who cant realize that they are the problem and just use echo chambers to become more and more of a virgin, they fell entitled and see the world in black and white like children. that being said im a kiwifarmer and have been since highschool and i was on the part of the internet in march and saw a youtube video roasting BaldandBankrupt thought well that guys a fag but geomaxxing is looking cool so a duckduckgo search later and i was here.
Idk blackpill real helped me. Bluepillers will say that its your personality on why you cant get girls which is a very damaging thing to say to someone who is sub-5. They imply that its YOUR problem when in many cases were the guy is extremely ugly its not his personality but rather is LOOKS is the reason he cant get a gf. I do agree that personality can help to some degree however the amount is very small (if your lucky you can date up 1 point) The truth is due to hypergamy (if you dont believe me make a ugly woman tinder account and see how many dudes are willing to date/fuck you lol) If hypergamy wasnt real then I would easily be able to date my looksmatch the problem is I cant thats why I would like to geomax. Id say its 50/50 on the self improvement thing I personally didnt find out about the redpill bs till after I got into the lookism blackpill content. Senior year of Highschool my mom was bitching at me on why I dont have a gf jfl Thats when I searched ''why wont girls date me'' into yt I found the channel Wheat waffel who waters down the bp btw but he was the first bp yt I found after watching his videos I found the reason no girls would date me was because I was ugly jfl. I liked it because it made me feel like it wasnt my fault but rather my parents for giving me such shit genes. That was 2 years ago I now watch Rehabroom,Tails,Blackpill Jesus,Based Pluto,ect I would suggest you watch one of there videos to learn about the bp and the ideas about it more try to be open minded maybe your opinion about the blackpill will be changed. Have a great rest of your day @IrishSnowman:)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back