How to MoneyMaxx

Copium

Not so Well-known Member
Mar 3, 2024
Does anyone know a consistent way to make money. I dont want to work a dead end job but I dont know of any ways to make money constantly. If anyone knows of a low skill way of making good money. I cant geomax if I dont have money If you know anyways please share :)

Last edited:
Just learn a skill and sell it duhhhhhh

Then get to the point u have too much work to handle and hire someone and then scale

And then hire more people so u can sit back relax and do nothing while ur slaves make money for you

For the 1000th time there is no magic button way to get rich quick. If young guy go find an in demand trade grind that out for a few years and go owner operator route and work half the year. I help my buddy in his welding biz and this is what he does

idk

i’m an aristocrat at this point

money just enters my bank account on the first of every month

i forgot how to make money

Just learn a skill and sell it duhhhhhh

Then get to the point u have too much work to handle and hire someone and then scale

And then hire more people so u can sit back relax and do nothing while ur slaves make money for you
would me making a shitty red pill channel work all I have to do is market to virgin indian and asian zoomers like Scamza. And If any bp channel calls me out ill just show so cripple man with a gf or an asian male celeberty with a white women and call that "proof" that jbw is fake lol. Then just create a self improvement discord that you have to pay $20 to learn all of my "self improvement secrets" "game" "personalitymaxxing"

would me making a shitty red pill channel work all I have to do is market to virgin indian and asian zoomers like Scamza. And If any bp channel calls me out ill just show so cripple man with a gf or an asian male celeberty with a white women and call that "proof" that jbw is fake lol. Then just create a self improvement discord that you have to pay $20 to learn all of my "self improvement secrets" "game" "personalitymaxxing"
make psl god mindset videos the channels are monetized jfl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back