Lumbridge
If ur working 5 days per week

Have to do groceries on weekends

Do laundry

Get haircut

Basic chores shit

Building side business

If u have any hobbies or anything youl have 0 time for girls

And if u just focus on girls you'll be a boring substanceless retard with no hobbies

Oh wait I forgot ur all trustfund kids

Last edited:
I have like 10 Latinas on my ig dms simping for me who live like 10 minutes away but I don't have time or energy to reply and meet them cos I'm doing all this shit1000038765
Except last night

If ur working 5 days per week

Have to do groceries on weekends

Do laundry

Get haircut

Basic chores shit

Building side business

If u have any hobbies or anything youl have 0 time for girls

And if u just focus on girls you'll be a boring substanceless retard with no hobbies

Oh wait I forgot ur all trustfund kids
your hobby becomes dating girls lmao

yeah its super time consuming especially when you optimize your pussyflow from dating apps and you have thousands of matches like me

yea setting up new dates regularly can be exhausting, time-consuming and it can also get expensive.

that's why i prefer to maintain FWBs over ONS. with them you don't have to put up a convincing presentation of yourself because you've done that already. they already trust and value you. but it's also not easy because you need game to keep them in that state, if you are too careless they will drop out of it and if you care too much they will slowly lure you into a relationship thing and get mad if you don't act accordingly.

Not everyone is trust fund kid. I am self made. Perhaps you need to realise to build your skills? I met many millionaires and most are self made.
You literally admitted to me on discord you're born into wealth. And can only find video editing jobs for 1k per month in ur country which aren't even remote. Wonder who's funding all ur trips. Mommy and daddy obviously

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back