how do you guys have the time to post on here and be on here

whoremaxxing for cheap rates or leveraging your money is the most valid form of geomaxxing. otherwise you will just be dissapointed. betabuxxing would be having a foid in your house do nothing all day and doesnt fuck you and expects you to be mr everything. if you are paying a bangmaid to give you affection and do you chores thats not betabuxing. not trying to be antagonistic dick, its just the truth boyo. i get it tho when you are 17 thats not appealing and not saying you should only do that or whatever. its just the nature of geomaxxing IS transactional and its a harsh pill you have to swallow
also to clarify im not not one of those people that thinks that you should never persue unpaid sex, in fact i think whoremaxxing in places like USA is cucked and life denying. I am talking about if a woman is submissive, attentive, non bitchy, etc while in your company if you are doing the transactional route. honestly to me the bigger cope is dudes in the west who are even good looking and have to put up with female behavior for long periods of time.

PSL/Incel Pipeline forum and complaining about negativity and rotters, then go to a reddit or boomer travel forum faggot

also to clarify im not not one of those people that thinks that you should never persue unpaid sex, in fact i think whoremaxxing in places like USA is cucked and life denying. I am talking about if a woman is submissive, attentive, non bitchy, etc while in your company if you are doing the transactional route. honestly to me the bigger cope is dudes in the west who are even good looking and have to put up with female behavior for long periods of time.
you do both. simple as. get free when you can, and when you are dry, pay.

why the hell not. who wants to go without pussy for a month. Not me.

it depends on circumstances. in burger yeah because everyones an agecuck. if you are a fat old boomer with wrinkles than sure its cope. if you are an experienced good looking 30 year old than yeah, but also depends. i knew alot of hs foids with older bfs that were like 25. people who say its cope only look at marriage stats or just watch sergei omegle tiktoks all day
Older men in general make more money , more life experience and have higher T than zoomers. Do in general on average an older guy may get more girls but a young rich, well traveled will mogg the old guy into oblivion.

Older men in general make more money , more life experience and have higher T than zoomers. Do in general on average an older guy may get more girls but a young rich, well traveled will mogg the old guy into oblivion.
your right. but there are more older guys with money, than younger guys with money

at the end of the day. There is so much pussy out there (remember basically 50%). that it doens't matter

you can get alot of pussy if you do it right

im living proof. I have, and not exaggerating, easily fucked over 1500 girls.

your right. but there are more older guys with money, than younger guys with money

at the end of the day. There is so much pussy out there (remember basically 50%). that it doens't matter

you can get alot of pussy if you do it right

im living proof. I have, and not exaggerating, easily fucked over 1500 girls.
Yet I bet you judge women for having many sexual partners. I was a virgin when I met my wife and she had over 70 partners but guess what incel? I didn't care because a woman's value isn't based on how much sex she has. In fact I like an experienced woman. After our 34th date she finally gave me a condom handjob and it was amazing

Yet I bet you judge women for having many sexual partners. I was a virgin when I met my wife and she had over 70 partners but guess what incel? I didn't care because a woman's value isn't based on how much sex she has. In fact I like an experienced woman. After our 34th date she finally gave me a condom handjob and it was amazing
if she doesn’t let me fuck raw on first date i never text her again

seems like most of the people on this forum are just rotters who live with their moms and don't do shit with their lives, I've been grinding and saved up a few thousand dollars to go geomax meanwhile retards on here are just spamming posts and shit lmao. You guys are not going to geomax there's only a few guys on here that even do anything, Majority of the posts here are just larp and fake stories.
Speak for yourself bro. The hardest part of geomaxxing is letting go of whatever worthless bullshit you cling to in your home country. It could be possessions, relationships, even ideologies which hinder you at every turn. Let go of EVERYTHING. But save your money. Every time you are tempted to spend $12 at your local goyslop franchise because you are feeling like shit, think "what could I be buying with this $12 in Thailand?" If you are miserable in America, miserymaxx. Live in your fucking car. Bathe in a river. Eat canned tuna and crackers. Work overtime. Seethe over paying more taxes than you spend in living expenses...but watch the goybux stack up nonetheless.

Developing a habit of poised self-discipline will help you immeasurably if you want to go to Thailand. PH, not so much. You should be more casual, spontaneous and free-flowing there.
all pinas want to show you their family. they love their families.
Yep. Not only will hanging out with her in a cramped room with her family make any kind of sexual activity impossible, but their neediness will guilt-trip you into buying them food on the regular. Filipinas know how to play a timid incel, believe me. When you go out on a limb and text her "this is where I'm staying", she's all like "okay cool" "you can come visit us again if you want" haha cool deflection, adios bitch. No I'm not supporting your two kids and your sister and your cousin and your mom, and paying for their flight back to Mindanao.
glad you know my story. that's why i got a prime piece of ass like this(and i have others) begging to come and live with me. I dont' have to pay her shit. I know it's hard to wrap your head around a girl who's 20 may actually want to fuck a guy who is 44. But alot of women like older guys. IF a girl doesn't respect you. You got nothing. Well, many women want a leader. And they see a alpha in an older guy. IF he isn't a fat piece of shit that takes care of himself.

and since you seem to be such a cocky asshole, lets see your conquests.....ya...i thought so.

but i will also say this. do i pay for sex?...fuck ya. when i dont' want to play the fucking games women do. i give them worthless paper, and they give me the only thing of value they have. and once gotten. I own them. there is nothing more they can give me. I have taken their dignity and respect. And i own it now. After that. I can discard them or keep them. it's complexly my choice. When you have money, you have options. when your poor you have to pretend you would never pay for sex. Cause ya got no options otherwise.
funny how people think opposite. I work hard for my money, but see a hole as not even worth my time, let alone any money. I only value women for their ability to prepare tasty food and keep things clean around the house. If they can't cook and clean, they are worthless, and can go fuck a nigger for all I care.
girls pay for my meals in sea even though they make a fraction of what i do
proof?

Attachments

• IMG_20231206_220120.jpg
    IMG_20231206_220120.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
Speak for yourself bro. The hardest part of geomaxxing is letting go of whatever worthless bullshit you cling to in your home country. It could be possessions, relationships, even ideologies which hinder you at every turn. Let go of EVERYTHING. But save your money. Every time you are tempted to spend $12 at your local goyslop franchise because you are feeling like shit, think "what could I be buying with this $12 in Thailand?" If you are miserable in America, miserymaxx. Live in your fucking car. Bathe in a river. Eat canned tuna and crackers. Work overtime. Seethe over paying more taxes than you spend in living expenses...but watch the goybux stack up nonetheless.

Developing a habit of poised self-discipline will help you immeasurably if you want to go to Thailand. PH, not so much. You should be more casual, spontaneous and free-flowing there.

Yep. Not only will hanging out with her in a cramped room with her family make any kind of sexual activity impossible, but their neediness will guilt-trip you into buying them food on the regular. Filipinas know how to play a timid incel, believe me. When you go out on a limb and text her "this is where I'm staying", she's all like "okay cool" "you can come visit us again if you want" haha cool deflection, adios bitch. No I'm not supporting your two kids and your sister and your cousin and your mom, and paying for their flight back to Mindanao.

funny how people think opposite. I work hard for my money, but see a hole as not even worth my time, let alone any money. I only value women for their ability to prepare tasty food and keep things clean around the house. If they can't cook and clean, they are worthless, and can go fuck a nigger for all I care.

proof?
true

i love geomaxxing so much i’d be fine with never seeing my family again

i can always start my own family afterall

You peak at 22-25 as a man
This varies tremendously with your physiogymy. Some men look far better in their 30s or even 40s (due to maturity, muscle tone and confidence) than they did as an insecure, acne-faced adolescent or youth. Other guys are the GigaChad pussy slayer in their high-school years, but turn into fat ugly slobs in middle age. At 29 I get more looks from women than ever before in my life, including from the most unattainable teenage girls on summer vacation in Vail or Manitou Springs. Being unapproachably stoic could be part of the allure, however. People always want what they cannot get.

This varies tremendously with your physiogymy. Some men look far better in their 30s or even 40s (due to maturity, muscle tone and confidence) than they did as an insecure, acne-faced adolescent or youth. Other guys are the GigaChad pussy slayer in their high-school years, but turn into fat ugly slobs in middle age. At 29 I get more looks from women than ever before in my life, including from the most unattainable teenage girls on summer vacation in Vail or Manitou Springs. Being unapproachably stoic could be part of the allure, however. People always want what they cannot get.
Manitou springs? Over for Colorado cels

Jfl most of zoomer society rots on their phones. Google the average screen time I don't really know how this is revolutionary news to you.
So because most people do something, That means you should too? This is probably why you will never geomax. I'm in the philippines living good on 1k a month because i set myself up and worked hard for it. This is why you will stay stuck in the west meanwhile guys like me are slaying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back