how cheap can 1 month of geomaxing be

bombom0123

Jan 31, 2024
i got 3600 dollar in my card can i spend like 1 month in some sea country with like 500/month. i dont want to eat outside and spend money and touristic places would that be possible with 500 or even house costs more than that

500 a month is doable if you live in shithole hostel and eat only cheapest shit from the street, khaosan has hostels for less than 200usd a month

this is like asking if you can goto the dollar store and only spend $1, yes you can retard but you will get significantly more for your money so why not just save up and spend a reasonable amount while you there and also have a good time

fucking balance your life, you can go live in the woods for free whenever you want why do you need to goto SEA to be poor and bored (girls won't fuck with a cheapass anywhere in the world)

It is possible even under 500 usd, if you have lease as 125 usd per month, but they demand at least 3 months agreement, I won't say in where, because w*stern cuckolds lurk in here too.

this is like asking if you can goto the dollar store and only spend $1, yes you can retard but you will get significantly more for your money so why not just save up and spend a reasonable amount while you there and also have a good time

fucking balance your life, you can go live in the woods for free whenever you want why do you need to goto SEA to be poor and bored (girls won't fuck with a cheapass anywhere in the world)
True I just invited random women from public onto a nice meal cause I wanted to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back