I spare only 60 dollars a month

Nov 17, 2023
I want to get in this shit but am i too poor? I only spare 60 dollars a month that i can spend for anything. Rest is gone for other daily requirements. I am tall 20yo virgin 187 cm with white skin and ltn face. I want to spend like 1 month of 12 month of a year geomaxxing but would this money be enough for that(11x60 dollar in total)

Just work abroad while geomaxxing, or have family send you like 500bucks a month (more than enough in some countries).

I have 0 social circle have 0 girl to talk with. i rot at home all day in family house and i have no money they just give me 60 dollar a month that i spend on video games. Im boring as fuck as well so why would a girl want me
Face and Race matter more

Face and Race matter more
I Have white skin but brown shit eyes and my face when i posted it on truerateme a normie said i look like a serial killer. My face is full of acne scars also. Then i posted it on looksmax and everyone said ltn or subhuman. My only good feature is height and big penis if i was in a western country i would probably try to find some onlyfans slut partner but i live in shithole turkey these things are not common here i think and i cant even leave my family house cuz of no money where can i even fuck the girl if i had one

I Have white skin but brown shit eyes and my face when i posted it on truerateme a normie said i look like a serial killer. My face is full of acne scars also. Then i posted it on looksmax and everyone said ltn or subhuman. My only good feature is height and big penis if i was in a western country i would probably try to find some onlyfans slut partner but i live in shithole turkey these things are not common here i think and i cant even leave my family house cuz of no money where can i even fuck the girl if i had one
So your ethnic turkish? Or just live there, you just need money to ascend and you have full sexual pleasure so your life isnt over

So your ethnic turkish? Or just live there, you just need money to ascend and you have full sexual pleasure so your life isnt over
Yes i dont look similar to 95% of population im like whiter than 99% here im pale as fuck. I just study stem electric electronic engineering in some good university here then i want to move to some rich country to moneymax but im worried it will be too late im 20 right now and at earliest i can finish university at 24 so im stuck here and poor atleast until 24

Yes i dont look similar to 95% of population im like whiter than 99% here im pale as fuck. I just study stem electric electronic engineering in some good university here then i want to move to some rich country to moneymax but im worried it will be too late im 20 right now and at earliest i can finish university at 24 so im stuck here and poor atleast until 24
Oh wait are u muslim, is your dick cut

I have hypospadias a penis condition and i was born without frenulum and hooded foreskin i think doctors used some skin to fix it but im not circumcised i have the gliding when i masturbate
Seems like a weird condition, and those muslim doctors touched your baby dick with their shit tools

Seems like a weird condition, and those muslim doctors touched your baby dick with their shit tools
its like dick has 2 holes so they used some skin to close it still i am lucky i got the rest of the skin there. Everyone is circumcised here and i think its the reason why muslim men is so jealous

its like dick has 2 holes so they used some skin to close it still i am lucky i got the rest of the skin there. Everyone is circumcised here and i think its the reason why muslim men is so jealous
Yeah you mog them especially since their all manlet, cut, and brown, if you had a better face you probably be chad there

Yeah you mog them especially since their all manlet, cut, and brown, if you had a better face you probably be chad there
Ikr but both my parents have potato jaw and long midface it fucks me up a lot but still not over for me. I would probably rope if i was a manlet with this face but i can ogremax atleast and find some girls into this niche im sure some girls are into this ugly tall ogres

Some whiter Turks get jobs as English teachers in Thailand.

They can slay potentially.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back