How can I contact QuantativeAnalyticalBS ?

Like actually. Atleast he geomaxxed (however failed). It’s still much better talking to him than literal virgins that fantasize about prostitutes all day.

@Quant If you read this, turn on vpn, make new account and dm me.

Absolutely. i feel like since he's banned this place is heading a bit more into the direction of becoming team geomax and that's how it should be. Not talking each others experiences down and insulting.
it's insane how much of that was him. now that he's gone it's obvious. though there are probably others i can't remember right off hand who just stopped posting

No man forums way happier without him
Absolutely. i feel like since he's banned this place is heading a bit more into the direction of becoming team geomax and that's how it should be. Not talking each others experiences down and insulting.
Yeah. Just one final solution left. Getting rid of the muslims.

Come on now Marius, we cant be supporting Nazism outside of pedophelia as well! It might be time for a special operation by the Russians to get rid of some Nazis! @zassusmgtow
He only thinks he likes minors because he's scared of white adult sentient beings, and thinks that non-adult sentient beings or east asian sentient beings won't harm him, but he's wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back