Vent how bad is marriage actually

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
is there some book not very biased by feminists and incels about legal consequences of getting married as a guy?
im not very fulfilled by fucking around i had a lot of girls recently and most of them were pretty shit (shit in head, theyre all good looking), i had just one kinda promising and we are openly talking about getting married, im just playing rn cuz i never wanted to get married but maybe its not that bad?

i think it can be done but she absolutely has to be a virgin, less than 20 and raised in a culture where its normal. then once u marry her u have to start having kids straight away or she will get bored

marrying isn’t risky if you do it in asia
not really, ive been manipulated (or at least they tried but im too smart) by east asian girls especially korean and chinese
asian girls are not better than whities in this matter i think
+ theyre smarter and more ambitious

i really dont know what to do, im scared of them, they could break my life by whoring themselves or trying to drain my money and they could do it legally within marriage

its so fucked up

not really, ive been manipulated (or at least they tried but im too smart) by east asian girls especially korean and chinese
asian girls are not better than whities in this matter i think
+ theyre smarter and more ambitious

i really dont know what to do, im scared of them, they could break my life by whoring themselves or trying to drain my money and they could do it legally within marriage

its so fucked up
you’re dumb

how exactly would they be able to get your money in your european bank account when they’re in china?

i think it can be done but she absolutely has to be a virgin, less than 20 and raised in a culture where its normal. then once u marry her u have to start having kids straight away or she will get bored
Autism

you’re dumb

how exactly would they be able to get your money in your european bank account when they’re in china?
you're dumb, of course they can if they have enough info about you and you have children together

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back