How bad are braces?

Pained4ever

Aug 26, 2023
Im getting braces very soon and am curious if any of you faggots ever had them. I'm gonna have them for about 3 years. My teeth are straight but my jaw is gonna be moved so much that it's gonna take a while to have proper bite

i had them. i stopped wearing my retainer and my bottom teeth are now crooked even though they were perfectly straight before braces, and my top tooth that was messed up is moving back.
its annoying because if you wear the retainer all the time your teeth are always kind of 'loose' and it hurts to chew, but if you stop wearing it then your teeth move around.

unless ur teeth are really bad or ur bite is messed up i would skip it. the only good thing was i got mse and my subhuman overbite fixed with blocks

i had them. i stopped wearing my retainer and my bottom teeth are now crooked even though they were perfectly straight before braces, and my top tooth that was messed up is moving back.
its annoying because if you wear the retainer all the time your teeth are always kind of 'loose' and it hurts to chew, but if you stop wearing it then your teeth move around.

unless ur teeth are really bad or ur bite is messed up i would skip it. the only good thing was i got mse and my subhuman overbite fixed with blocks
I'd love to skip them but sadly I can't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back