Looks Best Massater Excercise

Ibn-Taymiyyah

Oct 30, 2023
No chewing gum needed

just place your teeth together and bite down harder and harder until failure, make sure and keep your teeth together do not open and close your mouth while biting down hard this will round out your face and not make it square. Also as you have your teeth together it should not feel like you are doing reps while biting down, it should just feel like one continous bite movement almost like you are molding your upper and lower teeth together, it is importent to get that part right because you won't get the desired look otherwise

Also another thing when you do my exercise, do not use your front teeth make sure you are biting down with the middle to back teeth, this is how you get the maculine look, the front teeth don't activate enough of the massater muscle

Do 15 - 20 sets of this and your jaw will be solid as a rock

repeat daily

I have seen, tried and tested every jaw exercise imaginable on the internet/google/youtube and 99% of them are complete dog shit waste of time.

Stick to my routine above and you have a killer jaw in no time

This guy had a problem with clamping down on his jaw due to stress and was going about the same routine as posted above (not intentionally obviously) but the retard decided to to get surgery to get rid of it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back