JFL hong kong tales : seeing a white neckbeard american manlet chimp out at a currency exchange store

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
yesterday morning i was minding me business getting some chinese sim cards for the mainland (i heard it’s difficult to purchase them in mainland so bought a few for the next couple months of my journey) when i heard shouting at the store next to me so i go peak my head out

i see this little short i’m guessing 40s american guy fucking screaming all kinds of vulgarities at the poor lad working at the booth saying how he’s retarded, waste of time, a bitch, etc etc

it was so loud pretty much everyone took a few seconds to observe him and watch it unfold, i just stood there laughing. good thing he didn’t see me or he might’ve tried to fight me then i’d have to escape (not too hard as he was fat and short so i can just out stride him)

but yea then he stormed off in a grumpy little walk. was quite interesting. he must be new to the orient as yelling doesn’t get much accomplished around here

Last edited:
yesterday morning i was minding me business getting some chinese sim cards for the mainland (i heard it’s difficult to purchase them in mainland so bought a few for the next couple months of my journey) when i heart shouting at the store next to me so i go peak my head out

i see this little short i’m guessing 40s american guy fucking screaming all kinds of vulgarities at the poor lad working at the booth saying how he’s retarded, waste of time, a bitch, etc etc

it was so loud pretty much everyone took a few seconds to observe him and watch it unfold, i just stood there laughing. good thing he didn’t see me or he might’ve tried to fight me then i’d have to escape (not too hard as he was fat and short so i can just out stride him)

but yea then he stormed off in a grumpy little walk. was quite interesting. he must be new to the orient as yelling doesn’t get much accomplished around here
It's always the manlets who are like this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back