JFL americans overseas are so weird

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
i ran into the mid 40s viet hapa american guy from a few days ago at the grocery store and he came up to me first thing saying “i see you’re alone again” while laughing then i say you’re also alone lol then he goes on an excuse like oh i’m at the grocery store

americans are so weird jfl

Last edited:
i ran into the mid 40s viet hapa american guy from a few days ago at the grocery store and he came up to me first thing saying “i see you’re alone again” while laughing then i say you’re also alone lol then he goes on an excuse like oh i’m at the grocery store

yah the education system here is completely borked. I'd say 80% of the country in undereducated and believes in one retarded thing or another. biggest problem no one talks about in the US is how we have feed our population propaganda for generations and have created socially inept sheeple as a result.

SEA attracts losers from the west. The absolute worst.

I've spent a lot of time in Colombia and see similarities, but SEA is still worse by a long shot.

Taiwan, where I am now, is much better because the losers get screened out just based on cost of living.

LatAm has better expats in general because it's more difficult to get laid and overall integrate. The men have game and are macho. Many can dance already.

I've spent a lot of time in Colombia and see similarities, but SEA is still worse by a long shot.

Taiwan, where I am now, is much better because the losers get screened out just based on cost of living.

LatAm has better expats in general because it's more difficult to get laid and overall integrate. The men have game and are macho. Many can dance already.
LatAm really does attract nothing but the best expats the states has to offer any american's (men and women) i met down there where always nice and never self important would buy you a drink and chat you up, might be because i hang out in surf villages in guatemala and costa rica tho and those arent the most touristy, highly recommend for euro users too as ya'll (particularly my slavic brothers) are rare and people want to talk about the far off lands. They hate us off rip unless we admit that they CIA ran them like colonies for 100 years hahaha.

TLDR: Go to Costa Rica, Guatemala, or Panama they are a vibe to travel and party in

Id say its because they haven't seen many americans

I agree. Especially they run as they have problems back home. Thats one reason why I lived in more expensive countries

Prostitution is very common in Latin America, it's not tough to get laid at all, but most dorkers and beta faggots are scared of the curvy Latina bodies and high victimization potential down there, so they prefer SEA with its slimmer women and low crime rates.

IMG 20240402 151812
I'm in Keelung right now; it's surprising how few white people there are even in Taipei. Taiwan feels no need to cater to white foreigners, that's for sure. The relative lack of hotels is annoying, as it means limited room selection and obscene price spikes every weekend. My room cost me NT$891, but that skyrockets to NT$1863 by Thursday. Gonna see if I can keep this room and pay the NT$850 cash rate I was quoted through the weekend. Thailand and Malaysia there was such a glut of hotels, I never had a problem finding a great deal. Food here isn't as expensive as I expected; there are many working-class restaurants serving plates and bowls under $4 USD, but figuring out the Chinese menus is a challenge.
IMG 20240402 134856

Prostitution is very common in Latin America, it's not tough to get laid at all, but most dorkers and beta faggots are scared of the curvy Latina bodies and high victimization potential down there, so they prefer SEA with its slimmer women and low crime rates.

View attachment 5534
I'm in Keelung right now; it's surprising how few white people there are even in Taipei. Taiwan feels no need to cater to white foreigners, that's for sure. The relative lack of hotels is annoying, as it means limited room selection and obscene price spikes every weekend. My room cost me NT$891, but that skyrockets to NT$1863 by Thursday. Gonna see if I can keep this room and pay the NT$850 cash rate I was quoted through the weekend. Thailand and Malaysia there was such a glut of hotels, I never had a problem finding a great deal. Food here isn't as expensive as I expected; there are many working-class restaurants serving plates and bowls under $4 USD, but figuring out the Chinese menus is a challenge.
View attachment 5535
Keelung is pretty boring though but jfl the prices are insanely low. I’m in an apartment in Xinyi, Taipei and paying like 4600NT a night, although it’s pretty big and the logistics are perfect for slaying and all the clubs are around here. But yeah the number of foreigners in Taipei is way less compared to Tokyo/Seoul, and they’re usually in Daan just sitting in coffee shops all day, or exchange students in the NTU university area.

LatAm really does attract nothing but the best expats the states has to offer any american's (men and women) i met down there where always nice and never self important would buy you a drink and chat you up, might be because i hang out in surf villages in guatemala and costa rica tho and those arent the most touristy, highly recommend for euro users too as ya'll (particularly my slavic brothers) are rare and people want to talk about the far off lands. They hate us off rip unless we admit that they CIA ran them like colonies for 100 years hahaha.

TLDR: Go to Costa Rica, Guatemala, or Panama they are a vibe to travel and party in
Nicaragua also.

Keelung is pretty boring though but jfl the prices are insanely low. I’m in an apartment in Xinyi, Taipei and paying like 4600NT a night, although it’s pretty big and the logistics are perfect for slaying and all the clubs are around here. But yeah the number of foreigners in Taipei is way less compared to Tokyo/Seoul, and they’re usually in Daan just sitting in coffee shops all day, or exchange students in the NTU university area.
There are tons of foreigners at night time in Xinyi and Maji Square. Ximen too. Even in Zhongshan. I'm talking Japanese, Koreans, Dutch, Germans, Americans, all kinds.

View attachment 5534
View attachment 5535
Sure, most guys prefer the safety of SEA but let's be honest...the real reason is because of white worship.

Just look at the dorks and creepers that go to places like the Philippines. And the history of such dorks doing that.

So many Americans travel to the Philippines - the other side of the world - when Mexico and LatAm is much much closer. Can be just as inexpensive. LatAm has better residency visa options too.

LatAm is plenty safe - e.g. Lima, Queretaro, Montevideo, coastal hotspots in Mexico.

As I've said before though, these women are used to being around macho guys that don't take shit, can dance, etc. Most Asian guys are weak and spineless in relation. Just from a physical standpoint they are too, which translates into psychological submissiveness or defiance from the girls. This makes Latinas less tolerant of pussy men, which quite frankly a lot of western guys are.

Sure, most guys prefer the safety of SEA but let's be honest...the real reason is because of white worship.

Just look at the dorks and creepers that go to places like the Philippines. And the history of such dorks doing that.

So many Americans travel to the Philippines - the other side of the world - when Mexico and LatAm is much much closer. Can be just as inexpensive. LatAm has better residency visa options too.

LatAm is plenty safe - e.g. Lima, Queretaro, Montevideo, coastal hotspots in Mexico.

As I've said before though, these women are used to being around macho guys that don't take shit, can dance, etc. Most Asian guys are weak and spineless in relation. Just from a physical standpoint they are too, which translates into psychological submissiveness or defiance from the girls. This makes Latinas less tolerant of pussy men, which quite frankly a lot of western guys are.
There is also bigger poverty in PH and more English speakers

There is also bigger poverty in PH and more English speakers
Plenty of English in other locations too. Most guys are going for younger girls in cities too, both of which will vastly increase the numbers from this map/site:

Malaysia and HK also have high levels of English.

The poverty angle is just sad too. Going after province girls living in aluminum shacks.

Plenty of English in other locations too. Most guys are going for younger girls in cities too, both of which will vastly increase the numbers from this map/site:

Malaysia and HK also have high levels of English.

The poverty angle is just sad too. Going after province girls living in aluminum shacks.
That is a big problem... One of reasons I don't want to be stuck in cambodia

I agree. Especially they run as they have problems back home. Thats one reason why I lived in more expensive countries
Without the business guidance you recieved as a kid, you could of very well been one of those losers. Not everyone is spoon-fed, some people have to do everything by themselves.

Without the business guidance you recieved as a kid, you could of very well been one of those losers. Not everyone is spoon-fed, some people have to do everything by themselves.
I never received business guidance. I learned everything myself. I just had proper upbringing. You sound a bit defeatist mentality really.

I never received business guidance. I learned everything myself. I just had proper upbringing. You sound a bit defeatist mentality really.
Stop lying you normie piece of shit. You had a proper upbringing and ended up in SEA in your prime, JFL. You're an even bigger loser than them.

I am a realist, normie.

"Its true I received some guidance, but I built five times over on my own. So that I am proud. I also didnt use any inheritance or guidance capital. But yes I did get a head start, but not in a way a person gets a bulk of cash to open his business. I started that with maybe a few hundred dollars capital (Computer)"

Stop lying you normie piece of shit. You had a proper upbringing and ended up in SEA in your prime, JFL. You're an even bigger loser than them.

I am a realist, normie.

"Its true I received some guidance, but I built five times over on my own. So that I am proud. I also didnt use any inheritance or guidance capital. But yes I did get a head start, but not in a way a person gets a bulk of cash to open his business. I started that with maybe a few hundred dollars capital (Computer)"
Yes I did receive financial guidance. All mental work was my own.

Exactly, I'm not in SEA atm but in my prime time in best places. Great life.

Naww...sure white worship is certainly one aspect but things like Cost of Living (value for money), Safety, Convenience and Language are a bigger factor. Western men of all races, so long as he is decently presented and isn't broke, do well in SEA. Not just whites.

Naww...sure white worship is certainly one aspect but things like Cost of Living (value for money), Safety, Convenience and Language are a bigger factor. Western men of all races, so long as he is decently presented and isn't broke, do well in SEA. Not just whites.
Most of SEA are missing a lot of stuff. Each is missing something

yah the education system here is completely borked. I'd say 80% of the country in undereducated and believes in one retarded thing or another. biggest problem no one talks about in the US is how we have feed our population propaganda for generations and have created socially inept sheeple as a result.
that's pretty inciteful and deep, man....whoa....now were is some marijuana so i can think about that LOL

bangkok would be perfect if it wasn’t for pollution
im afraid of thailand. simply because there is alot of bangkok and swear to god i cannot tell them apart from real woman. Anywhere else, i can spot them a mile away. EXCEPT for thailand.

That can still be true, but white worship is a real thing. All over Asia - not just westerners, but white ones. Thus why 90% of the creams and body wash sold in stores is some whitening formula instead of regular. Can't deny this.

PH is massively lacking amenities relative to the cost of living too.

Coffee shops that don't have available WiFi or the ones that do it's too slow or doesn't work well at all. Weak public transit options. Bland, unhealthy food.

Apartments for renting are expensive. Buying an apartment in IT Park are close to $100k for a one bedroom. That's insane given that on the other side of the fence (literally) are slums. The cost of accommodation is major downside for such a shithole country.

That can still be true, but white worship is a real thing. All over Asia - not just westerners, but white ones
Yeah, maybe in the slums of the Philippines but not all across Asia. The cream of the crop of asian societies, such as, Japanese, Taiwanese, South Koreas, and the lesser Vietnamese people, etc. They view white people as inferior. There's data on this too. NEA people score the highest on ethnocentrism and self image.

That can still be true, but white worship is a real thing. All over Asia - not just westerners, but white ones. Thus why 90% of the creams and body wash sold in stores is some whitening formula instead of regular. Can't deny this.

PH is massively lacking amenities relative to the cost of living too.

Coffee shops that don't have available WiFi or the ones that do it's too slow or doesn't work well at all. Weak public transit options. Bland, unhealthy food.

Apartments for renting are expensive. Buying an apartment in IT Park are close to $100k for a one bedroom. That's insane given that on the other side of the fence (literally) are slums. The cost of accommodation is major downside for such a shithole country.

The white worship really mostly applies to the darker, lower class, and poorer people/areas in SEA countries. And even now, that is changing in the major PH cities...the country known best for white worship.

There's plenty of western guys ( be it Asian, Latino, etc.) who are light skinned enough to meet their light skinned threshold who do just fine. I would even say light skinned western Asian guys who did well for themselves do better than white guys in terms of getting the true quality SEAs.

Most westerners who are under 50, who have something going for themselves online, do not choose PH to live long term for those reasons you mentioned. I can almost guarantee if the cost of living in PH or Thailand is same as west, even with the white worship, lots of people currently living there wouldn't live there.

Last edited:
The white worship really mostly applies to the darker, lower class, and poorer people/areas in SEA countries. And even now, that is changing in the major PH cities...the country known best for white worship.
Am I correct in saying that it's changing to kpop idols?

There's plenty of western guys ( be it Asian, Latino, etc.) who are light skinned enough to meet their light skinned threshold who do just fine. I would even say light skinned western Asian guys who did well for themselves do better than white guys in terms of getting the true quality SEAs.

Most westerners who are under 50, who have something going for themselves online, do not choose PH to live long term for those reasons you mentioned. I can almost guarantee if the cost of living in PH or Thailand is same as west, even with the white worship, lots of people currently living there wouldn't live there.
Seems it's transitioning from the typical white worship into Korean worship. Those guys are absolutely killing it everywhere. Not just in other parts of Asia, but even in LatAm.

Notwithstanding, Mexico is the most visited country for Americans.
If you come to Asia expecting to be worshipped for being white, you'll be disappointed.
Filipinos call me "sir" when doing business with me; that's about as close to worship as I've experienced here.
Overall, Asians have much more social discipline than Latinos, but that doesn't equal submission. Respect is a two-way street, and assholes who throw their weight around in Thailand have learned the hard way just how "weak and spineless" Asian men are.
Latinas are fat, and the ones that are young and slim are strictly guarded by their families. Whereas slim women are a dime a dozen in Asia.
Also no, Latin America is significantly more expensive. Even shitholes like Colombia are pricier than Southeast Asia. The average meal at an inexpensive restaurant is 9 USD in Mexico; in Thailand it is 3 USD. In Montevideo a restaurant meal averages 16 USD. These are all at inexpensive places.
Mexican hotel prices have also risen dramatically in recent years as the country has gained in prosperity. $15 doesn't even get you a dirty windowless hotel room in most of Mexico, while in Thailand it gets you a nice place all over the country, even in touristy cities like Chiang Mai.
You are expected to understand and speak Spanish while living in Latin America. Asia is more tolerant of English-only foreigners.

Notwithstanding, Mexico is the most visited country for Americans.
If you come to Asia expecting to be worshipped for being white, you'll be disappointed.
Filipinos call me "sir" when doing business with me; that's about as close to worship as I've experienced here.
Overall, Asians have much more social discipline than Latinos, but that doesn't equal submission. Respect is a two-way street, and assholes who throw their weight around in Thailand have learned the hard way just how "weak and spineless" Asian men are.
Latinas are fat, and the ones that are young and slim are strictly guarded by their families. Whereas slim women are a dime a dozen in Asia.
Also no, Latin America is significantly more expensive. Even shitholes like Colombia are pricier than Southeast Asia. The average meal at an inexpensive restaurant is 9 USD in Mexico; in Thailand it is 3 USD. In Montevideo a restaurant meal averages 16 USD. These are all at inexpensive places.
Mexican hotel prices have also risen dramatically in recent years as the country has gained in prosperity. $15 doesn't even get you a dirty windowless hotel room in most of Mexico, while in Thailand it gets you a nice place all over the country, even in touristy cities like Chiang Mai.
You are expected to understand and speak Spanish while living in Latin America. Asia is more tolerant of English-only foreigners.
We need to be careful generalizing across vast regions. LatAm has 700 million + people. Asia, much more.

Mexican women are fatter percentage-wise this is true. Go to the coastal areas and it's better, as is the case in many coastal hotspots around the world.

The slim ones are absolutely not "guarded by their families". That's absolute BS. I've dated many such ones all across LatAm living there full-time the past couple years.

Paisas might look overweight many times because of their "assets" but they'll somehow match that with a flat stomach.

It's very possible to live in many many LatAm cities for cheaper than the Philippines or other SEA spots. Monthly furnished rentals in Argentina can easily be had for $400. Manizales and Pereira in Colombia can get by for ~$1,200 all expenses.

Argentina in particular because of their currency crisis.

You seem to reference Mexico a lot, which of course is more expensive. There are many good, relatively unknown places there though where expenses can easily be minimized.

Finally, if I'm in a foreign country I want to learn the language. That's part of the experience. The loser expats that live there 10 years and can't even order breakfast in the local tongue are absolutely pathetic.

We need to be careful generalizing across vast regions. LatAm has 700 million + people. Asia, much more.

Mexican women are fatter percentage-wise this is true. Go to the coastal areas and it's better, as is the case in many coastal hotspots around the world.

The slim ones are absolutely not "guarded by their families". That's absolute BS. I've dated many such ones all across LatAm living there full-time the past couple years.

Paisas might look overweight many times because of their "assets" but they'll somehow match that with a flat stomach.

It's very possible to live in many many LatAm cities for cheaper than the Philippines or other SEA spots. Monthly furnished rentals in Argentina can easily be had for $400. Manizales and Pereira in Colombia can get by for ~$1,200 all expenses.

Argentina in particular because of their currency crisis.

You seem to reference Mexico a lot, which of course is more expensive. There are many good, relatively unknown places there though where expenses can easily be minimized.

Finally, if I'm in a foreign country I want to learn the language. That's part of the experience. The loser expats that live there 10 years and can't even order breakfast in the local tongue are absolutely pathetic.
Xalapa is one such city in Mexico that is both appealing and economical. My egg breakfast there was 50 MXN, whereas in the north I would pay 120 MXN for the same meal. Climate is not at all what you'd expect from Mexico...damp, cloudy, and drizzly rainforest vibes. Flip side is Tehuacan on the other side of the mountains; it's so dry that it's looks like a desert in parts, huge cacti and all.
Yeah it's mostly cartel country where women are very much dominated by the hypermacho patriarchy, and girls are chaperoned by their mothers any time they are in public, for their safety.
Given a choice between Manizales and Baguio, Philippines, I think I'd have to go with Baguio.
I've heard reports that inflation is catching up hard for hotels and restaurants in Argentina since Senor Milei got elected. Yet when I go on Booking.com, I see over a dozen apartment rentals in the sub $10 per night price range across the country. Are they all bait-and-switch "booking error" scams? Who the hell knows.
As someone of European heritage, I refuse to learn or speak word one in any non-European language.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back