Advice Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

younglivinglife

Feb 25, 2024
Bumping again looking for Vietnam feedback for LTR / Slaying. Has anyone been?

I heard mostly negative results in terms of dating and above average in terms of quality of life

lmfao your fucking retarded, Thailand, Phillipines, Vietnam, Cambodia you are literally a rich sub-chad-lite in all these countries

your taking advice from guys who are going to red light districts looking for wifes or trying to LTR girls from tinder

your best shot is to travel as much as possible, find some place, learn the language and live there long term, the type of girls you want don't want most foreigners because they fucking travel and will drop them at a moments notice, if you want to LTR a girl as a foreigner you want the type of girl who is on the fence as best about foreigners and you need to seperate yourself from their ilk as someone who isn't there to fuck women and party and clearly wants to to stay in the country and make a good impression on her parents...

your really on some little boy shit asking how you can find a whole ass wife, wives get found but they also tend to only settle for good husbands, just admit you have a long ass way to go to be financially stable as far as income, job location, long term prospects as well as staying in one place and for whatever culture you end up, learning more about the culture and assimilating to a degree that takes years to achieve

I want to add as well since this is hard for you whites to grasp, whites have a very set in stone view of the world which isn't accurate

the same way X country/race girls overwhelmingly prefer the same nationality/race of men

do you see white girls marrying men from ANY other countries who aren't assimilated EX. indian men who seems like they are fresh off the boat or african men who seem they are fresh off the boat ETC... you don't and the "set in stone" answer for whites is "muh white western culture is top tier" again, this is largely to the type of westernized girl you DON'T want to wife who probably wants to move to the west

to traditional asian girls you being "fresh off the boat" westerner is as jarring to a white girl who meets her FOB indian or african bf's mother and shes like can you cook and clean for my son, you need to be subservient and come help me clean dishes after the meal etc.... Girls and even guys generally do not do that, if you are the majority nationality/race you expect outsiders to assimilate to your culture....

if your a conservative going into a western culture then refuse to assimilate and only settle for a girl who assimilates to your culture is a benefit but when your culture(western) is fucking degenerate compared to the local culture and you refuse to assimilate your doing the opposite and only settling for girls who are going to assimilate with degeneracy = you will never find a mate

it's not as good as the rest of asean, but you'll get by if you aren't fat. unlike the rest of asean you will probably need to speak their language to get amazing results.

it's not as good as the rest of asean, but you'll get by if you aren't fat. unlike the rest of asean you will probably need to speak their language to get amazing results.
me pulling up with the squad when bae says I need the approval of her father to smash dat butt

it’s most liberal city in vietnam so of course it’s easy

i thought you were dating some filipina?

Bumping again looking for Vietnam feedback for LTR / Slaying. Has anyone been?

I heard mostly negative results in terms of dating and above average in terms of quality of life
i was there. not so good for slaying compared to the rest of SEA. girls are shy, traditional, not into ONS. probably best wife material in the region.

How are they wife material if they don't speak english?
some speak it, others don't. english doesn't necessarily have to keep you away from wifing them up. low proficiency is better to deal with than a fucked up personality.

Any slays btw?
yea, i was only there for about a week after cambodia though. found a girl in ho chi minh who took me on a weekend trip to vung tau on her motorbike. it was a really nice beach town escape from the motorbike hell of ho chi minh.

i was there. not so good for slaying compared to the rest of SEA. girls are shy, traditional, not into ONS. probably best wife material in the region.
yep, pretty much what everyone says
not good for ONS as the girls expect multiple dates and want longterm

from what I hear its conservative but good place for a gookfu. women also look hotter than the average thai or flip slag

some speak it, others don't. english doesn't necessarily have to keep you away from wifing them up. low proficiency is better to deal with than a fucked up personality.

yea, i was only there for about a week after cambodia though. found a girl in ho chi minh who took me on a weekend trip to vung tau on her motorbike. it was a really nice beach town escape from the motorbike hell of ho chi minh.
don't even respond to this retard I wrote a whole book about how he needs to tailor himself to the girls culture and he's on some dumb shit about if a bitch speaks english

the less english your bitch speaks the happier you will be, let's stay happy and let this retard keep cuddling filipinas forever no waife for him

Sounds like a nice date

don't even respond to this retard I wrote a whole book about how he needs to tailor himself to the girls culture and he's on some dumb shit about if a bitch speaks english

the less english your bitch speaks the happier you will be, let's stay happy and let this retard keep cuddling filipinas forever no waife for him
😭😭😭😭😭

I want to add as well since this is hard for you whites to grasp, whites have a very set in stone view of the world which isn't accurate

the same way X country/race girls overwhelmingly prefer the same nationality/race of men

do you see white girls marrying men from ANY other countries who aren't assimilated EX. indian men who seems like they are fresh off the boat or african men who seem they are fresh off the boat ETC... you don't and the "set in stone" answer for whites is "muh white western culture is top tier" again, this is largely to the type of westernized girl you DON'T want to wife who probably wants to move to the west

to traditional asian girls you being "fresh off the boat" westerner is as jarring to a white girl who meets her FOB indian or african bf's mother and shes like can you cook and clean for my son, you need to be subservient and come help me clean dishes after the meal etc.... Girls and even guys generally do not do that, if you are the majority nationality/race you expect outsiders to assimilate to your culture....

if your a conservative going into a western culture then refuse to assimilate and only settle for a girl who assimilates to your culture is a benefit but when your culture(western) is fucking degenerate compared to the local culture and you refuse to assimilate your doing the opposite and only settling for girls who are going to assimilate with degeneracy = you will never find a mate
Thank you for this. I am reading it tonight for the daily post. Saved it to my phone as well

lmfao your fucking retarded, Thailand, Phillipines, Vietnam, Cambodia you are literally a rich sub-chad-lite in all these countries

your taking advice from guys who are going to red light districts looking for wifes or trying to LTR girls from tinder

your best shot is to travel as much as possible, find some place, learn the language and live there long term, the type of girls you want don't want most foreigners because they fucking travel and will drop them at a moments notice, if you want to LTR a girl as a foreigner you want the type of girl who is on the fence as best about foreigners and you need to seperate yourself from their ilk as someone who isn't there to fuck women and party and clearly wants to to stay in the country and make a good impression on her parents...

your really on some little boy shit asking how you can find a whole ass wife, wives get found but they also tend to only settle for good husbands, just admit you have a long ass way to go to be financially stable as far as income, job location, long term prospects as well as staying in one place and for whatever culture you end up, learning more about the culture and assimilating to a degree that takes years to achieve
Yeah I have a lot more to work on myself

yeah vietnamese women look the best out of SEA
and can compete with east asia
Probably best in Asia even. East asia is only better if you want whiteness, face shape is better in SEA:

Probably best in Asia even. East asia is only better if you want whiteness, face shape is better in SEA:

i may prefer east asia, a big part of it can be the girls look better because of having lots of $$$ for surgery, makeup, clothes, diet...

i may prefer east asia, a big part of it can be the girls look better because of having lots of $$$ for surgery, makeup, clothes, diet...
Hm interesting point.

Personally, i don't care much about makeup and clothes. I prefer raw beauty over style.

Diet is not necessarily money related. You can have a good cheap diet like vietnamese. And rich countries are often just fat. not japan though, rich and good diet.

Surgery is an argument. Especially teeth are often a problem in poor countries.

I am starting to assimilate and speak some Bisaya too...

It will take years

you cooked him💀

It's over for a lot of guys when it comes to dating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back