Hellotalk is a cheat code and tell me if I'm retarded for doing this

cool

live happily
Jan 4, 2024
I've been back on the hellotalk grind the past few weeks building a roster of japs before I go and I have to say this app crazy and it's done wonders for my self esteem. I think it mogs normal dating apps because you can find plenty of untapped hqnps, especially if you like jbs cuz a lot of girls on here fake their age, I even had to tell a girl to stop messaging me when she told me she was actually 13 jfl.

This app makes you feel like a foid on tinder, I have 200+ unresponded messages right now because of how eager everyone is to talk to me. At the beginning I was trying to respond to everyone but that quickly became impossible so then I just started choosing the girls of my niche and talking with them until they eventually ask me if they can show me around japan, and then I get their instagram. Also studying abroad in Asia is a huge halo because even with my below average grades I got into one of the top Japanese universities and nips freak out and think I'm a genius when I say I'm going there.

Anyway, my plan got sidetracked when I was bored and messaged a girl I saw that was really my type, we got along super well instantly and I could tell it was a different vibe. This is probably abused dog behaviour but we started video calling for like 5+ hours every day, and after about a week she confessed that she wanted to be my girlfriend when I come to japan in a very sweet way.

I like her a lot but would it be retarded to ltr a girl on my first geomaxxing venture instead of trying to slay, I'm 21 and have only ever had sex once and I definitely don't have it in me to cheat on a girl I really like. Is going into a relationship without having slaying character developlement just asking to get fucked over, what should I do?

I've been back on the hellotalk grind the past few weeks building a roster of japs before I go and I have to say this app crazy and it's done wonders for my self esteem. I think it mogs normal dating apps because you can find plenty of untapped hqnps, especially if you like jbs cuz a lot of girls on here fake their age, I even had to tell a girl to stop messaging me when she told me she was actually 13 jfl.

This app makes you feel like a foid on tinder, I have 200+ unresponded messages right now because of how eager everyone is to talk to me. At the beginning I was trying to respond to everyone but that quickly became impossible so then I just started choosing the girls of my niche and talking with them until they eventually ask me if they can show me around japan, and then I get their instagram. Also studying abroad in Asia is a huge halo because even with my below average grades I got into one of the top Japanese universities and nips freak out and think I'm a genius when I say I'm going there.

Anyway, my plan got sidetracked when I was bored and messaged a girl I saw that was really my type, we got along super well instantly and I could tell it was a different vibe. This is probably abused dog behaviour but we started video calling for like 5+ hours every day, and after about a week she confessed that she wanted to be my girlfriend when I come to japan in a very sweet way.

I like her a lot but would it be retarded to ltr a girl on my first geomaxxing venture instead of trying to slay, I'm 21 and have only ever had sex once and I definitely don't have it in me to cheat on a girl I really like. Is going into a relationship without having slaying character developlement just asking to get fucked over, what should I do?
Yeah that would be extremely retarded

Apps apps...

Is this legit and usable?

Apps apps...

Is this legit and usable?

No sadly the web version is unusable, I tried it. You have to sync it with your phone and then you can only type messages to people and can't view their profile.

You should get it on ur phone and hop on tho, ive seen some kemono friend candidates and theres a bunch of 12 yr olds for u jfl

noone can tell you the right answer. maybe you have found your diamond already, but chances are high that it's not the case because you lack ability to compare at your age and level of experience in order to tell.

you almost certainly lack the ability to stand up for yourself and set and maintain boundaries. foids will ruin you if you let them
yeah that's true about boundaries, she seems so innocent and she says shes virgin tho 😰 I think im in too deep anyway atp cuz I have sunk cost fallacy and I dont have the willpower to reject her anymore
do what you want

all the advice you need comes from within
thx, im very inexperienced though, I don't trust my perspective
noone can tell you the right answer. maybe you have found your diamond already, but chances are high that it's not the case because you lack ability to compare at your age and level of experience in order to tell.
Yeah you're right, I guess I'll just see what happens. blackpill has made me hyper skeptical of every girl so at the very least I wont be betabuxxing

i think it's dumb to get into LTR without having experience, you dont even know what kind of girl you like
fuck a bunch of girls, keep them as friends with benefits and once you know what you like or dont like, find the perfect one for LTR if that's your goal

would you buy the 1st house or car you see? or would you do a lot of research, visit lots of them and try them?

Last edited:
how did you manage to get so many messages?
is there any good strategy when it comes to posting there, do you post a bunch of pics of yourself or are you baiting by doing something else?

op is good person dont fuck him up bastards
you should go for ltr and try it for some time at least. even if it wont work youll have experience in actual intimacy with a hoe, its super important
how can you lead other girls in relationships if you never been in any

but dont cheat

you should go for ltr and try it for some time at least. even if it wont work youll have experience in actual intimacy with a hoe, its super important

but dont cheat
been in similar situation where whore lovebombed me over apps, she almost sucked me in a cab when i was taking her from airport (she came to me)
it was extremely intense but she was clearly bipolar and sometimes it was pretty ugly, but i dont regret
get life experience with hoes. asap

but dont cheat
we aren't trolling him
he will gain a lot more experience if he fucks as many girls as he can, and keeps them as fwb

would be different if he could only get 1 girl

we aren't trolling him
he will gain a lot more experience if he fucks as many girls as he can, and keeps them as fwb

would be different if he could only get 1 girl
not really, shallow ons cant teach you that much, youll get better at getting ons for sure but should it be your focus?

not really, shallow ons cant teach you that much, youll get better at getting ons for sure but should it be your focus?
are you conviniently not reading when i say to keep them as friends with benefits?

have a bunch of dates, see how different girls fuck, get better at talking to them.... a lot more experience than dating the first girl you connect with

ONS arent just inviting a girl to your condo and fucking her without talking, you can have good conversations, date, see her again

This is probably abused dog behaviour but we started video calling for like 5+ hours every day, and after about a week she confessed that she wanted to be my girlfriend when I come to japan in a very sweet way.

I like her a lot but would it be retarded to ltr a girl on my first geomaxxing venture instead of trying to slay, I'm 21 and have only ever had sex once and I definitely don't have it in me to cheat on a girl I really like.
this was some good kekfuel to start the day. thanks

I can't believe this shit. What pics did you use? What did you write in your profile?
My pic is like this except im LTN: 9aeed99ecd43a6a3f1155fe88fef429a

you cant even see my face that well, mostly my clothes and that I'm pale and blond, 99% of the men on there are deathnic so being visibly white and high trust looking is OP. The app is mostly for dating but people don't even want to learn english from someone who isn't white anyway hence why white english teacher thing in asia is real.

My bio (in japanese) is that I'm studying at the uni in japan I'm going to and want someone to help me learn japanese, and I get a bunch of openers like "wow you're going to that uni????!!!" so it's definitely a halo.
how did you manage to get so many messages?
is there any good strategy when it comes to posting there, do you post a bunch of pics of yourself or are you baiting by doing something else?
There's only pfp on hellotalk, my strat was that I keep the openers from girls I'm not interested in and then wait until peak hours in japan, and then bump my profile by responding to them until more messages pile up. Then I pick a girl that interests me and focus on them and leave all the other messages unopened until I want to repeat the process. If I see a girl that really interests me on the connect tab I'll message them an opener with something thoughtful that's actually based on their bio or pic and my conversion rate is like 100%. But it got derailed when I started talking to this girl a lot.

Last edited:
I feel like I'm always 10 steps ahead of everyone

Despite me and @AlexBrown84 have slayed from it

Hellotalk isn't a cheat code tbh. It's shit

It's only good for talking to girls you'll never meet. Or very lucky slays

It doesn't have high enough concretration of girls in each city to make it efficient as a means to slay consistently

Dating apps in each country mogs

but dont cheat
been in similar situation where whore lovebombed me over apps, she almost sucked me in a cab when i was taking her from airport (she came to me)
it was extremely intense but she was clearly bipolar and sometimes it was pretty ugly, but i dont regret
get life experience with hoes. asap
thx for the advice kamster, I appreciate it.

My pic is like this except im LTN: View attachment 7970

you cant even see my face that well, mostly my clothes and that I'm pale and blond, 99% of the men on there are deathnic so being visibly white and high trust looking is OP. The app is mostly for dating but people don't even want to learn english from someone who isn't white anyway hence why white english teacher thing in asia is real.

My bio (in japanese) is that I'm studying at the uni in japan I'm going to and want someone to help me learn japanese, and I get a bunch of openers like "wow you're going to that uni????!!!" so it's definitely a halo.

There's only pfp on hellotalk, my strat was that I keep the openers from girls I'm not interested in and then wait until peak hours in japan, and then bump my profile by responding to them until more messages pile up. Then I pick a girl that interests me and focus on them and leave all the other messages unopened until I want to repeat the process. If I see a girl that really interests me on the connect tab I'll message them an opener with something thoughtful that's actually based on their bio or pic and my conversion rate is like 100%. But it got derailed when I started talking to this girl a lot.
so you dont use their feed and posts option at all?

It doesn't have high enough concretration of girls in each city to make it efficient as a means to slay consistently

thats true but competition seems to be a lot lower, so quite useful for someone that struggles in certain countries

I actually lost my virginity on from it in without the location thing a while ago which I made a post about, even though the concentation of girls might be low the conversion is giga high if you actually put some effort into the girl because it's more personality focused than normal dating apps. I've had really good luck finding girls in tokyo but also I can take a train to osaka in 2 hours so I don't think it's that big of a deal in japan.

I feel like for consistent slaying and ONS dating apps obviously mog but the appeal of hellotalk is that you can find untapped girls that are too high inhib or non whorish for normal dating apps and there's very little competition. Also maybe all of these girls will flake but I've had a bunch that seem super eager to show me around in japan who's instagram I get and they're all flirty so I feel like it wouldn't be the hardest to get slays like that.

so you dont use their feed and posts option at all?
I don't because I get too many messages already tbh, but if you wanted to be a god on hellotalk you could post quality pics on the feed and that would boost you a shit ton. I saw an above average white guy learning chinese post some good pics and get like 600 likes and the comments were just a flood of chinese girls in the comments asking him to marry him and shit jfl.

Being white and remotely goodlooking on there will make you a celebrity pretty much. Asians also absolutely love when you learn their language and love teaching you, my theory is that a lot of them have lowish self esteem because the western stuff hasn't fully spread yet so language is a way that they can be useful and you can rely on them for something. If you REALLY want to pull a girl on here just put a lot of effort into learning the language with her, they will probably fall in love.

I actually lost my virginity on from it in without the location thing a while ago which I made a post about, even though the concentation of girls might be low the conversion is giga high if you actually put some effort into the girl because it's more personality focused than normal dating apps. I've had really good luck finding girls in tokyo but also I can take a train to osaka in 2 hours so I don't think it's that big of a deal in japan.

I feel like for consistent slaying and ONS dating apps obviously mog but the appeal of hellotalk is that you can find untapped girls that are too high inhib or non whorish for normal dating apps and there's very little competition. Also maybe all of these girls will flake but I've had a bunch that seem super eager to show me around in japan who's instagram I get and they're all flirty so I feel like it wouldn't be the hardest to get slays like that.
If they are eager to meet it should be a very easy slay. These language apps have become dating apps to fuck white foreigners.

I don't because I get too many messages already tbh, but if you wanted to be a god on hellotalk you could post quality pics on the feed and that would boost you a shit ton. I saw an above average white guy learning chinese post some good pics and get like 600 likes and the comments were just a flood of chinese girls in the comments asking him to marry him and shit jfl.

Being white and remotely goodlooking on there will make you a celebrity pretty much. Asians also absolutely love when you learn their language and love teaching you, my theory is that a lot of them have lowish self esteem because the western stuff hasn't fully spread yet so language is a way that they can be useful and you can rely on them for something. If you REALLY want to pull a girl on here just put a lot of effort into learning the language with her, they will probably fall in love.
I dont know why so many use it instead of dating apps. It might be so the girls dont feel like sluts, because let's be honest most dont give a fuck about teaching you english or you learning their language. In certain east asian countries ONS are still seen as something bad, and girls dont want to be caught on tinder fucking around.

I dont know why so many use it instead of dating apps. It might be so the girls dont feel like sluts, In certain east asian countries ONS are still seen as something bad, and girls dont want to be caught on tinder fucking around.
Yes I agree with you there
because let's be honest most dont give a fuck about teaching you english or you learning their language.
I honestly disagree, obviously they don't get the app to be a language teacher they want to date foreigners, but language learning is like the perfect vehicle to rizz up an asian. The enthusiasm I get when I show genuine in interest in learning the language, and practice with them is different. I remember watching some video where the dude said it's way better to speak shaky japanese for dating in japan because if you're fluent they can't help you with language which seems super true.

are you conviniently not reading when i say to keep them as friends with benefits?

have a bunch of dates, see how different girls fuck, get better at talking to them.... a lot more experience than dating the first girl you connect with

ONS arent just inviting a girl to your condo and fucking her without talking, you can have good conversations, date, see her again
This was my original plan but something I also realized is that the whorish types that are very forward and clearly would be open to FWB or ONS with me are not quality.

If I wanted to do what you're saying with quality girls it would involve leading multiple girls on to think there was going to be a relationship and I sadly don't think I'm built for that.

I had the expectation that I was going to be some stoic blackpill slayer psycho that could easily do that but that fell apart as soon as I actually talked to girls jfl, I am weak.

I had the expectation that I was going to be some stoic blackpill slayer psycho that could easily do that but that fell apart as soon as I actually talked to girls jfl, I am weak.
Similar shit happened to be tbh and I’d say take @kamster’s advice. I’m no slayer but all I can say is that after you take a couple girls out for drinks and take them back to yours you’ve pretty much learned all the tricks of the trade as far as running dating apps goes (and besides, you’re using Hellotalk which is more for HQNPs and you’re in ‘hard mode’ Japan anyways) and you’ll have a good validation of what your SMV is so that you don’t settle for some monkey who doesn’t fit your standards, and you’ll be less prone to oneitis; shit wears off after a few days ime when you know you have access to other girls and you don’t doubt yourself thinking you just got lucky or whatever losing your V/if your first bodies were few and far between.

At the end of the day it all comes down to what you want in life, and the premise being that you’re inexperienced and maybe you don’t know what that is yet. But focus on the present - it seems you already know what you want to do. Watch Good Will Hunting tbh jfl since girls think you’re a genius too

Last edited:
Similar shit happened to be tbh and I’d say take @kamster’s advice. I’m no slayer but all I can say is that after you take a couple girls out for drinks and take them back to yours you’ve pretty much learned all the tricks of the trade as far as running dating apps goes (and besides, you’re using Hellotalk which is more for HQNPs and you’re in ‘hard mode’ Japan anyways) and you’ll have a good validation of what your SMV is so that you don’t settle for some monkey who doesn’t fit your standards, and you’ll be less prone to oneitis; shit wears off after a few days ime when you know you have access to other girls and you don’t doubt yourself thinking you just got lucky or whatever losing your V/if your first bodies were few and far between.

At the end of the day it all comes down to what you want in life, and the premise being that you’re inexperienced and maybe you don’t know what that is yet. But focus on the present - it seems you already know what you want to do. Watch Good Will Hunting tbh jfl since girls think you’re a genius too
Wow amazing advice thank you so much, and I should definitely rewatch good will hunting I loved that movie.

Ya I’d say even if you want a LTR, talking to a girl in person being with her in person is different then just online.

So get there, and hang out with the ones you like most and see which one is worthy of being your girlfriend.

Date a few then take your pick bro.

i say go for it. Better to have one in the hand than none in the bush. You can always flirt with other girls, meanwhile. And if works out that she's a keeper, keep her. IF it doesn't you have some beta orbiters you can hit up. Pretty simple

PS 13 is legal in japan.....just sayin.

wait how many messages are you getting a day? I speak fairly fluent korean and I have 2 accounts, one of which is a chadfish account, and I am not getting anywhere near that amount.

are you saying you send out 10 messages a day, get 5 replies daily, but only chat with a single one and let 200 accumulate?

no it's not
16 years

Japan's parliament in a welcome move has raised the age of consent to 16 years from 13 years. The move comes after a wait of more than a century since it last changed in 1907. The historic move sets the ground for rape prosecution and criminalises voyeurism.16 Jun 2023

you are correct sir! I stand corrected

wait how many messages are you getting a day? I speak fairly fluent korean and I have 2 accounts, one of which is a chadfish account, and I am not getting anywhere near that amount.

are you saying you send out 10 messages a day, get 5 replies daily, but only chat with a single one and let 200 accumulate?
Hellotalk is heavily based on activity so you wont just get messages out of the blue, you need to bump your account to the top of the connect tab by being active and messaging people, and preferably do it at the peak hours of your target country.

I don't really send out messages, just respond to the ones I have to bump my account. And yeah I talk to the ones I'm interested in and let the other messages accumulate and then respond to them when I want to bump my account to get more messages.

Hellotalk is heavily based on activity so you wont just get messages out of the blue, you need to bump your account to the top of the connect tab by being active and messaging people, and preferably do it at the peak hours of your target country.

I don't really send out messages, just respond to the ones I have to bump my account. And yeah I talk to the ones I'm interested in and let the other messages accumulate and then respond to them when I want to bump my account to get more messages.
How do you have a normal conversation like a normal person? What do normal people talk about? Like where you're from and what's your job and basic shit like that? Does that not get boring after hundreds of times? How to normal personmaxx?

How do you have a normal conversation like a normal person? What do normal people talk about? Like where you're from and what's your job and basic shit like that? Does that not get boring after hundreds of times? How to normal personmaxx?
Yes that's why all the pros try to get date in 1-2 days on dating apps, more than that it gets boring and pointless
the goal is to meet her not explain her your whole life

now this being a language app, i guess you pretend you want to learn japanese while you gain time to move there and meet?
ask her about her day or explain yours, your future plans or some normie shit like that

I don't really talk about monotonous shit unless I'm trying to farm activity because yes, it's really boring. If I'm interested in someone I find something I like about their profile or pfp and give them a compliment, then continue the convo from there. Then we voice call and I do my vocabulary study on anki with them and then we just talk normally after that and flirt for a bit. Then after that 99% of the time they say "please let me show you around japan when you come!!!" so I say sure whats your instagram. Then we follow eachother and every now and then they text me or send me something pointless just to confirm I still exist I guess.

With the girl I'm talking to rn she was wearing a hoodie I liked in her pfp so I gave her a compliment and then we started talking about clothes, we voice called and got a long too well so we started video calling and now we just do that, talk about anything, and play switch games all day.

stop giving out such valued information

not that it matters for me personally. barely any foreigners (and zero young people) study the language i do. barely see any foreigners. can only imagine all the autistic nerds that spend hours a day studying jap you have to compete with

stop giving out such valued information

not that it matters for me personally. barely any foreigners (and zero young people) study the language i do. barely see any foreigners. can only imagine all the autistic nerds that spend hours a day studying jap you have to compete with
I hate gatekeeping and want to help ppl out on this forum. What I said also took me like 5 minutes of using the app to learn anyway so I don't think it's that valuable, but feel free to delete anything I post if u think it's too much 🤷‍♂️

Aren't you learning mandarin? I think that's really smart.

what you said doesnt really make sense. you DONT send out messages, but you DONT recieve messages out of the blue? so where did the 200 accumulated messages come from? what you said isnt clear

I am active daily, very active in fact, but I suppose I am not getting bumped to the top. but that still doesn't explain where your messages are coming from. are they all 200 people that you have first messages, and who then responded to you? I am trying to make sense of what you said

what you said doesnt really make sense. you DONT send out messages, but you DONT recieve messages out of the blue? so where did the 200 accumulated messages come from? what you said isnt clear

I am active daily, very active in fact, but I suppose I am not getting bumped to the top. but that still doesn't explain where your messages are coming from. are they all 200 people that you have first messages, and who then responded to you? I am trying to make sense of what you said
Sorry I'll try to be more clear.

What I meant by "out of the blue" is that you wont recieve messages through connect unless your account is bumped, and you bump your account by being active and responding to people.

I have probably messaged like 10 people first and that was pretty much all on my first day, every other message I've gotten was someone else opening.

When I want to get more messages I respond to 10 or so of the openers I got that I wasn't interested in, if it's at peak time the account bump usually gets me maybe 10 new openers, and then the people I responded to usually respond back, giving me like +~20 messages total which is how they accumulate.

Out of the new 10 or so that opened I'll usually pick one I like and progress with them, and then leave the rest for the next account bump.

I currently have 211 messages by doing this but a lot of those are double messages or dudes so keep that in mind. Hope that helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back