Giving up.

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
After the terrible tinder plus experience, I've decided to give up on dating and I will focus on my hobbies and interests. Women think I'm weird and undesirable no matter my location.

South East Asia doesn't work unless you are willing to betabux leftover women who're the brown skinned rejects of their societies. You're better off trying to match with an asian woman that has purposely changed her location to your white country. Quite frankly, I'd rather die than be seen as a greencard and ATM. So, I won't be geomaxing to Bangkok. Instead, I will fly out to the cheapest white countries with the most beautiful beaches.

I've tried everything to amend my situation and nothing has worked.

But hey, c'est la vie.

After the terrible tinder plus experience, I've decided to give up on dating and I will focus on my hobbies and interests. Women think I'm weird and undesirable no matter my location.

South East Asia doesn't work unless you are willing to betabux leftover women who're the brown skinned rejects of their societies. You're better off trying to match with an asian woman that has purposely changed her location to your white country. Quite frankly, I'd rather die than be seen as a greencard and ATM. So, I won't be geomaxing to Bangkok. Instead, I will fly out to the cheapest white countries with the most beautiful beaches.

But hey, c'est la vie.
If you're not getting any matches in your own white country, then you won't be getting any matches in any other white countries.

are you retarded? you just tried tinder with probably terrible profile and you gave up?

go to sea, fuck 10 different prostitutes and youll stop acting like absolute retard around women

What does that have to with anything? Why are you power tripping over gynocentric procedures, also 10k aint shit thats like 3 months of a McDonalds job
It wasn't gynocentric, dipshit. You are yet again running your mouth. I did it mostly for health reasons. The aesthetics came secondary.

Have you even left school, kid?

It wasn't gynocentric, dipshit. You are yet again running your mouth. I did it mostly for health reasons. The aesthetics came secondary.

Have you even left school, kid?
Your acting like its a major accomplishment and power trip, ok if its for health reasons then why would u brag about it, and calling me a kid because your a 30 year old incel isnt a flex either

Your acting like its a major accomplishment and power trip, ok if its for health reasons then why would u brag about it, and calling me a kid because your a 30 year old incel isnt a flex either
It is a major accomplishment. I almost died. I had the balls to go through with something you never could have because you're a nameless, forum, NPC.

Aha, I'm not 30 years old. You're so triggered because I've refuted your JBW cope. It's a figment of your imagination, boy. The world is going to eat you the fuck alive, and I'm joyful that it will.

It is a major accomplishment. I almost died. I had the balls to go through with something you never could have because you're a nameless, forum, NPC.

Aha, I'm not 30 years old. You're so triggered because I've refuted your JBW cope. It's a figment of your imagination, boy. The world is going to eat you the fuck alive, and I'm joyful that it will.
Why would i want to be well known on fed backed manosphere forums, your the one being a narcissistic demoralizer on every reply

The white women I've messaged with in the past were more receptive to me than gooks. But I think they viewed me as a betabux.
No way. I'm white and I'm barely getting any matches in White countries (some well below my looksmatch), in Asian countries hundreds of matches every day, 10's of DMs where they message first. Like night and day.

Why would i want to be well known on fed backed manosphere forums, your the one being a narcissistic demoralizer on every reply
You're the one pushing false hope.
No way. I'm white and I'm barely getting any matches in White countries (some well below my looksmatch), in Asian countries hundreds of matches every day, 10's of DMs where they message first. Like night and day
It has nothing to do with your looks or being white. They see you as someone they can use and discard.

You're the one pushing false hope.

It has nothing to do with your looks or being white. They see you as someone they can use and discard.
Are you talking about poor white countries? Unless you're clearly broadcasting that you're from US in your profile they have no way of knowing.

After the terribre tinder prus experience, I've decided to give up on dating and I wirr focus on my hobbies and interests. Women think I'm weird and undesirabre no matter my rocation.

South East Asia doesn't work unress you are wirring to betabux reftover women who're the brown skinned rejects of their societies. You're better off trying to match with an asian woman that has purposry changed her rocation to your white country. Quite frankry, I'd rather die than be seen as a greencard and ATM. So, I won't be geomaxing to Bangkok. Instead, I will fry out to the cheapest white countries with the most beautiful beaches.

But hey, c'est ra vie.

I understand ropemaxxing because you get divorce raped or getting cucked badly but this is not enough reason to kill yourself.

yeah if you are gonna stay with that plebbit mindset forget about ever ascending jfl your choice cucky
Prostitution is descending. You're the cuck here, pal. I tried doing it once and walked out because it felt so unnatural and forced. The woman is in complete control and dictates what you can and can't do which makes it gynocentric. If a woman is attracted to you, you can fuck her as you please which is androcentrism. Get your facts straight.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back