Girls are more interested if im blunt to them

never be a simp

though there's a fine line between being stupid/rude/treat them like shit vs leading them and having confidence in yourself

girls like a guy with options, you are signalling preselection if you are being blunt, a kind of "i have other options so i dont have to simp for you attitude", its legit but dont take it too far, just act like you have 100 girls in your dms and it will have the same effect you dont have to verbally abuse the bitch
But how are you meant to have a normal conversation if ur blunt

But how are you meant to have a normal conversation if ur blunt
this question alone is enough for a autism diagnosis, bro its not being blunt really thats too much. You have to be chilled out, dont be like: wow! thats so cool susan, i really like that you are interested in traveling. Just be like: aah cool, where did you go? dont try to keep the conversation going all the time make her work for it etc just basics of acting like you dont really care but dont take it too far cause we both know we are not that guy, unless you're high status high money etc dont pull this shit

this question alone is enough for a autism diagnosis, bro its not being blunt really thats too much. You have to be chilled out, dont be like: wow! thats so cool susan, i really like that you are interested in traveling. Just be like: aah cool, where did you go? dont try to keep the conversation going all the time make her work for it etc just basics of acting like you dont really care but dont take it too far cause we both know we are not that guy, unless you're high status high money etc dont pull this shit
Yeah but when I act like that they're not interested

Only interested if I'm blunt

I know how to act like a normal person. I'm just saying no ones interested when I do that

The problem is texting is a lowest form of communication, guaranteed if you get them on the phone/video call they’ll act normal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back