INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
explore without bounds

leave my mark on virgin territory

meet people nobody has met

go where nobody has gone before

acquire memories nobody has imagined

and indulge in the local women

what u think of pattaya? i was in bangkok multiple times it might get boring soon
tinder in pattaya good??? i think there is also a lot to do around pattaya area just like in bangkok
i need something new

i think pattaya is german single fat boomer/normie families destination, i dont think its super popular for 20-30 years old single males so i might be higher smv there
what u think

what u think of pattaya? i was in bangkok multiple times it might get boring soon
tinder in pattaya good??? i think there is also a lot to do around pattaya area just like in bangkok
i need something new
if you think bangkok is boring you’ll hate pattaya

full of old fat people

full of indians

dirty beaches

only go if you’re going with a girl from bangkok or you want to fuck whores

but it’s good for a day trip i’d say. checkout tiger zoo where you can hold babies and go to the big wooden temple

i think pattaya is german single fat boomer/normie families destination, i dont think its super popular for 20-30 years old single males so i might be higher smv there
what u think
there’s young people there lol

full of old fat people

full of indians

dirty beaches

but it’s good for a day trip i’d say. checkout tiger zoo where you can hold babies and go to the big wooden temple
i dont think bangkok is boring i just like beaches and shit

give more pictures, looks very nice

ive been koh chang, railay beach, ao nang, most beaches in krabi region
phra nang beach was probably best one (its close to railay beach you gotta take ferry to railay first and walk through village and caves)
yea phra nang is my favorite too. plus there’s good hotels there for a good price

krabi mogs phuket

go to the philippines
i’m going to Myanmar

just like i’ve blessed the people of hong kong with being able to see and fuck me, (the only dreadhead mulatto on the island)

i must also bless the people of myanmar

plus i gót a ting in yangon

i’m going to Myanmar

just like i’ve blessed the people of hong kong with being able to see and fuck me, (the only dreadhead mulatto on the island)

i must also bless the people of myanmar

plus i gót a ting in yangon
theres probably NIGGER muslims that have been to myanmar

fuckk aight im going to pattaya instead its not very good idea to sit in bangkok all the time

full of old fat people

full of indians

dirty beaches

Whats even bad about being Indian

They sexual pleasure mog americants and muslims

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back