Geomaxxing whitepills/copium hopium thread

BeardedUnicorn

Jun 3, 2023
I'll start
>AI will probably wipe out most of the meme jobs that have been shipped overseas for women, which could make them more desperate
>future wars could errupt
>stagnation of growth for developing countries
>if previous point isnt true than countries that were previously inaccessible due to being shitholes could be more accessible
Idk, this is all I got. Maybe someone higher iq than me can chime in

most of the world will become more like argentina. people are stupid and think they "deserve" a job shuffling paper around and sucking up tax money. people literally think the government can impose tax on its own activities to pay for itself like a rube goldberg machine. shit will just get worse forever.

I dont necessarily think war or economic stagnation will be the whitepill you're suggesting though. after ukrainian men got their heads blown off by russians, ukkie femoids became even more hypergamous. they're the hardest slavic women to tolerate at the moment. social media IMO is the greater factor in hypergamy, rather than purely economic factors. women don't need money to get married and have a fulfilling life, from a historical perspective. so they'll continue pouring into every sector and driving down working conditions and wages.

the biggest whitepill I can think of is that elon musk on his own is worth more than the entire gpd of the EU and zogmerica in practical terms. they're already talking about arresting him just for launching a rocket better than zog. in the end he will probably have to defend himself, that would hopefully entail taking power and abolishing the current state.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back