Geomaxxing to Greece?

Greek woman are absolutely awful.

whenever I sat next to one in public transport they would immediately move away.

they are also very advanced at making hateful micro aggressive ingnores when you walk passed them in the street.

only good thing there is the cheap gyros.

Southern europe is hell
europe in general is shit

i posted a tiktok recently that got 300k views and there were thousands of comments of normies complaining that i barely had any european cities in my top 10 list and were mad at me for calling places like berlin boring

europe in general is shit

i posted a tiktok recently that got 300k views and there were thousands of comments of normies complaining that i barely had any european cities in my top 10 list and were mad at me for calling places like berlin boring
They only go to "pre-approved places"

I am convinced you could do it if you learned greek. I am basing this entirely on intuition

a good way to compare would be to compare greek dudes to their looksmatch women in greece. in EE busted dudes get with stacies fairly often, it's a general indication of the situation.

Has anyone tried it?
Went to Santorini with my girlfriend was nice and everything was affordable. Only problem is the food so i'd recommend going safe with fish (can't fuck fish up). Didn't get to test tinder but the ratio isn't good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back