Geomax Geomaxxing as a group

BROOOO NOOKOO DISGUSTING JFLLLLL

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GAY NIGGA?

Seriously why are you gay you could easily geomaxx and get hoes why the fuck would you be kissing the same sex niggas?
@AlexBrown84

Yeah, let me know I can join most trips. I have the money & can get the time off to do up to a month I guess. If It's in the western hemisphere I can work remote.

When I've heard this before from people IRL most will back out though so don't set something up and promote it unless you're going for sure.

Yeah, let me know I can join most trips. I have the money & can get the time off to do up to a month I guess. If It's in the western hemisphere I can work remote.

When I've heard this before from people IRL most will back out though so don't set something up and promote it unless you're going for sure.
I currently really don’t have the money because I’m a young guy however, I’m trying to save every penny. I have so I can have have a wonderful time and actually get to relax.

I don’t have anything planned soon however, I may be able to do something at the end of 2024 or the beginning maybe somewhere around 2025 I am dead serious about having a travel group with other pillars because I feel like it would be a unique situation Where we can actually relate with one another

This guy is thinking with two brains, we need a geomaxx colony in Asia
It's actually only viable in Philippines.
De facto english common language and local government is unsophisticated enough to allow this type of low quality tourism promotion.
Right now PH provinces are full of boomers who penny pinch their pensions and savings so geomaxxing LTNs is a big improvement.

I currently really don’t have the money because I’m a young guy however, I’m trying to save every penny. I have so I can have have a wonderful time and actually get to relax.

I don’t have anything planned soon however, I may be able to do something at the end of 2024 or the beginning maybe somewhere around 2025 I am dead serious about having a travel group with other pillars because I feel like it would be a unique situation Where we can actually relate with one another
brutal for broke people

having to plan to geomax a year in advance sounds awful

i prefer to plan trips 3 days in advance

normie-tier backpacker destinations in SEA start out as a proto-geomax.

In Thailand, for example, islands with good beaches get discovered 40 years ago by some eurocucks and they move there and marry a local woman word spreads as more of their countrymen come and then a tourism industry is slowly developed, with the eurocuck seamaxxed families operating a hotel or restaurant or whatever with their little ERs running around living a bucolic existence in the tropics. But a local economic cartel (MAFIA) control the real moneymakers which is transportation and logistics infrastructure. overpriced tuktuks, taxis transfers, and speedboat rides. The eurocucks can't develop much less protect their industry because of the language barrier.

which is not an issue in the Philippines.

It's actually only viable in Philippines.
De facto english common language and local government is unsophisticated enough to allow this type of low quality tourism promotion.
Right now PH provinces are full of boomers who penny pinch their pensions and savings so geomaxxing LTNs is a big improvement.
just look to boracay as the future of the rest of philippines being diluted

normie-tier backpacker destinations in SEA start out as a proto-geomax.

In Thailand, for example, islands with good beaches get discovered 40 years ago by some eurocucks and they move there and marry a local woman word spreads as more of their countrymen come and then a tourism industry is slowly developed, with the eurocuck seamaxxed families operating a hotel or restaurant or whatever with their little ERs running around living a bucolic existence in the tropics. But a local economic cartel (MAFIA) control the real moneymakers which is transportation and logistics infrastructure. overpriced tuktuks, taxis transfers, and speedboat rides. The eurocucks can't develop much less protect their industry because of the language barrier.

which is not an issue in the Philippines.
Are you suggesting we create our own blackpilled Mafia in the PH? (Joking)

just look to boracay as the future of the rest of philippines being diluted
Yes Boracay is world famous just like Phuket and Bali.

But look at a place like Catanduanes Island for my example. Virac airport only had a passenger jet arrive for the first time in 2013. And now Cebu Pacific flies there once daily from MNL. They only have a nascent int'l tourism industry bc of this. The whole island has a population of 200k and there's one university.
Plenty of pinas.

By Mafia I'm referring to the Thai economic cartels like tuktuk drivers who beef with grab drivers over lucrative routes.

But yes.
I feel like travelling in large groups with fellow black pillers it would deter potential robbers and others who seek to do us harm

are you trying to go to latin america?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back