Advice GEOMAXXING in BRAZIL

Aphex

Hi.
Aug 12, 2022
Top Floor
In this post, I'm gonna discuss why you should geomaxx in brazil.
BRAZIL
Brazil is a country with over 200 million people in it, it is very diverse for the ethnics scared of being racially discriminated.
Jic2o2pn0t381

Pros:
Nice natural beauty
Brazil rio de janeiro sugar loaf
Brazil in pictures beautiful places to photograph praia do rosa

Hot women:

164D1D8D AA68 49FD A69C DF9B78683350
02EA6143 59F3 46C0 BD1D 8A9CB7C809FC
Brazil3

Lots of activities
Shutterstock 6785662s

Maxresdefault 3
Paragliding rio de janeiro 1
Cons:

High Crime rate, Brazil is notorious for its robberies, especially of foreigners.
 103728962 brazil murder rate 640 nc

Lots of Traffic and pollution
Brazil traffic jam 0
Manaus

Difficult to grab visas and residency. The process may be bureaucratically complex and lengthy, due to the list of documents to be submitted and the approvals required, and it usually takes from 4 to 6 months.

My Recommendations on where to stay

Florianopolis

Florinaopolis is one of the very best places to live in Brazil, the island city of Florianopolis boasts some of the highest living standards in Brazil, some of the best scenery, and some of the most profitable job opportunities. Pristine beaches, museums, galleries, bars, restaurants… however, and wherever you like to spend your free time, you won’t be short of options. As an added advantage, the large expat community means you won’t need to be fluent in Portuguese to get by.

Here are some properties in this area for those interested:

São Paulo

The economy is strong, the infrastructure is well developed, and the cultural and entertainment options are almost endless. Thanks to the diversity of its community, English is widely spoken, meaning you won’t be left high and dry if your Portuguese is on the rusty side. It’s not for everyone, of course – if traffic and people aren’t your kinds of things, the crowds and congestion will soon start to grate. However, if you’re looking for a lively, multi-cultural city, this is the place for you.

One of these places are more expensive than the other so its best of both worlds.

End of thread if I i missed out on anything please say or ask and i will tell.

Attachments

• Shutterstock_6785662s.jpg
    Shutterstock_6785662s.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 1
I've been looking at south america as a better option that SEA recently. the girls seem nicer to speak to. SEA girls getting entitled i think they like kpop niggas too much + too many white incels setting their location there so theyre used to whites now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back