Geomax Geomaxxer islammaxxed

We join Spencer, Pavel, Charlie, Shane, Chase and Don on their quest to convert to Islam as quickly as possible to have an eternal orgy with 72 virgins in heaven before their mega school shooting. Their plans all end up in jeopardy when the cock mafia, an anti-school-shooter cult filled with SJWs and big muscly sexy men with huge cocks gets in their way and start kidnapping autists all throughout Japan. Everything seems to be fucked, but Charlie shows us that the power of autism never gives in, and they successfully save the day. Charlie then sends her manifesto to Mumkey Jones, who opens in it in one of his Mumkey's Mailbag videos, becoming an important historical figure instead of getting cucked by a 15-year old.

The book gives deep commentary on issues faced in Japanese society, like depression, everyone looking the same, and economic inequality. The book was a bit hard to follow, due to it's difficult and sometimes infuriatingly complex writing, but as a professional anime book connoisseur, I was able to follow it without issue. My only problem would have be that the author took the book down from Lulu "so it no longer wastes your time and pollutes the Triflers brand". I find this to be truly appalling. As a fellow mumktard, I see the book as fitting right in with what's left of our autistic corner of the internet, and it would be a shame for such an ambitious work by the Mumkey fandom to be forgotten.

Favorite quote:
"Our hearts were pounding so hard to the point it was hard not to put our hands against each other's chest to feel it. I started to visualize what was happening inside me the image of a giant moving member inside a tight vagina made me moist." - Charlie Haskett, 14 year old

ITV made good video, but to be fair muslims really are significantly less cucked than westoids. but unfortunately they started giving women education which is a hypergamy accelerant and kills birthrates. Good thing is though it is potential stomping grounds to ascend as a westoid. JBW is also insanely strong, as a middle eastern I will attest and say that it is stronger than even in Asia (if you have blue eyes)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back