geomaxing to china

Do you speak Chinese? Girls are hot but no one speaks english and people will hate you because you're an american

China has moved to near the top of my list the last few months. From what it sounds like the mainland girls are still good outside of Shanghai and there’s tons of them in cities. You would want to learn Chinese though I think. Doesn’t really matter though - men will move mountains for the right woman.

China has moved to near the top of my last the last few months. From what it sounds like the mainland girls are still good outside of Shanghai and there’s tons of them in cities. You would want to learn Chinese though I think. Doesn’t really matter though - men will move mountains for the right woman.
Are you going to coom or you want a long term gf? latter I wouldnt recommend i wouldnt stay in china long term and if you bring her to west its gg. Also stay in cities honestly its just aesier

Are you going to coom or you want a long term gf? latter I wouldnt recommend i wouldnt stay in china long term and if you bring her to west its gg. Also stay in cities honestly its just aesier
That’s the condundrum I’m facing cuz it is the latter. China doesn’t seem easy to live in for a foreigner and dudes there can become salty faggots if they see you with a chick. Also can’t bring her back to us for obvious reasons. Still thinking about solutions atm

China has insane cooming infrastructure and the women are SEA tier easy.

What cities would you recommend for a beginner to China? How long did you live there for? Would appreciate any useful information you have.

Only thing I'm concerned about is the need for a VPN 24/7 and this weird new nationalism.

What cities would you recommend for a beginner to China? How long did you live there for? Would appreciate any useful information you have.

Only thing I'm concerned about is the need for a VPN 24/7 and this weird new nationalism.
you should use a vpn every where worldwide. use mullvad paid with through xmr

China has moved to near the top of my list the last few months. From what it sounds like the mainland girls are still good outside of Shanghai and there’s tons of them in cities. You would want to learn Chinese though I think. Doesn’t really matter though - men will move mountains for the right woman.
why is shanghai bad? what cities do you think are good?

I had a coworker in Texas who married a Chinese woman. They were in the middle of a divorce and things weren't going exactly her way. In a fit of rage, she straight up told him, "My friend told me all I had to do was move to America, marry a white man, divorce him and I could make a lot of money." I'm paraphrasing but that was the gist of it. Dude was so crushed and I couldn't even believe he told me that.

homeless noodle dog eating ting ting ding ding ching ching sucky sucky bug eyed gook. everyone feels sorry for her and this video has way more views than any other homeless interview on his channel. if it was a guy hed get zero attention and would have probably roped by now.

I had a coworker in Texas who married a Chinese woman. They were in the middle of a divorce and things weren't going exactly her way. In a fit of rage, she straight up told him, "My friend told me all I had to do was move to America, marry a white man, divorce him and I could make a lot of money." I'm paraphrasing but that was the gist of it. Dude was so crushed and I couldn't even believe he told me that.
she must've been special all right, this isn't just relegated to ChinX, SEAsians are bad for this too depending on which country they're from (thais)

#1 Rule of Geomaxxing should be -

Never Bring a Foid Back or You Might Have a Heart Attack! 🏅

Say it with me now!

#1 Rule of Geomaxxing should be -

Never Bring a Foid Back or You Might Have a Heart Attack! 🏅

Say it with me now!
My best friend's father (in his late 70's now) married a woman from China. He met her online and then brought her back to Canada to marry her about 7 years ago. She divorced him recently, and in the divorce she won his house, an additional rental property, car and more than half of his retirement checks. He now lives in a basement apartment with no windows. It is all he can afford. And his entire inheritance - which should have gone to his daughter who loves him, is now in the hands of his Chinese ex-wife. He lost everything simply because he was so desperate to dip his quill in the ink jar, that he allowed himself to be tricked and robbed of his life's financial security. And yes...she has brought over many of her family members to Canada - and they ALL LIVE IN HIS HOUSE.

My best friend's father (in his late 70's now) married a woman from China. He met her online and then brought her back to Canada to marry her about 7 years ago. She divorced him recently, and in the divorce she won his house, an additional rental property, car and more than half of his retirement checks. He now lives in a basement apartment with no windows. It is all he can afford. And his entire inheritance - which should have gone to his daughter who loves him, is now in the hands of his Chinese ex-wife. He lost everything simply because he was so desperate to dip his quill in the ink jar, that he allowed himself to be tricked and robbed of his life's financial security. And yes...she has brought over many of her family members to Canada - and they ALL LIVE IN HIS HOUSE.
Caging

I think the opportunity might be ending soon, China is becoming more of a closed society and neocons are picking a fight with them

Why didnt they split everything? Why did the women keep the fucking house?

I swear everything I hear from canada is ultra cucked, sounds like a nightmare to live there

she must've been special all right, this isn't just relegated to ChinX, SEAsians are bad for this too depending on which country they're from (thais)
Asians are the only based group of people for the way they treat their women as they are all giga coomers and have treated women historically the worst. Mudslimes could be based but they are fundamentalist single digit iq retards and they ban prostitution.

I swear everything I hear from canada is ultra cucked, sounds like a nightmare to live there
Pretty much. I'm lucky to come from an upper middle class family, so I was insulated from the country's economic and social problems growing up. The changes from the Canada I grew up in to the Canada that exists now are enormous. I went to homogenous Catholic schools for K-12 (>90% White, Christian, middle class). Canada will probably be majority minority by the end of the decade, with hardly any homogeneity or national identity.

I was born into a Canada that was about 90-95% White. By the time I graduated highschool, Canada was 80% White. Now that I'm a working adult and nearly 30, they have stopped keeping count but my guess is Canada is somewhere between 60-65% White with several large cities being majority minority. By the time I'm 40 it will for sure be majority minority.

This is from 2016, so 7 years out of date but best estimate is that the population has increased 4-5 million since then, with the overwhelming majority of them being non-European. The trend line in the graph has accelerated upwards since Trudeau took office with just over 1 million people coming in per year now.

This wouldn't be so bad if it were mostly the upper/middle class from these countries or even average East Asian people because they're generally good people. But as time has gone on and the proportion of immigrants from Africa and India has increased, and we're starting to get people from the lower classes of these societies that are somewhat responsible for the dysfunction in those societies.

The influx of people is so large that it's caused a housing crisis and now for example, the average rent in our largest city Toronto is 119% of average income. That means a person earning an average income cannot afford to rent out a 1 bedroom apartment.

Not only that but they have run out of rooms to put all the Africans Trudeau is importing, and they are sleeping on the streets.

That alone makes Canada probably have the highest cost of living relative to income in the developed world but much of the economy is also captured/controlled by cartels which charge very high prices for telecom services, groceries, alcohol, insurance, banking, etc. So even if you're middle class in Canada, all of your income gets sucked up by taxes, monopolies/cartels, rents and interest. You need to be making around a quarter million a year before taxes to have a comfortable life that the majority of Canadians had just a decade or two ago.

On top of that there are all types of cultural issues relating to widespread drug abuse, increasing crime and antisocial behavior, hypergamy, feminism, decaying social programs (medical system, education, public transit, prisoners being sent home early, police not responding to calls), and social atomization as well as the increasingly authoritarian measures the government is using to suppress political dissent.

But at least the economy is growing right? Well actually Canada's GDP per capita is lower now than it was in 2011; 12 years without any per capita economic growth. In fact, our CPI is thought to undercount inflation by about 2% per year compared to the United States, so the real figure would probably be simply on a downward trajectory which matches my general impression. But CPI is not even a measure of the cost of living, it's completely divorced from that. If I had to guess over the past 10 years, the cost of living has roughly doubled, while wages have stayed the same.

The country is essentially dead, I don't feel any loyalty to it, and I'm sure most people feel the same way. The Laurentian elite are totally unwilling to confront the reality that they are running the country into the ground and are doubling down on every bad policy decision. I am spiritually stateless now, now I am a geomaxxer.

This is why nukes are terrible - it’s not the damage they do. It’s the fact that nukes render conventional war meaningless. human societies have a sorta base need for war to cleanse them from time to time - now we are sitting in an artificially peaceful rotting corpse.

What makes you think it’s an accident.
It's not an accident, they're doing it on purpose but they probably think it's making the country better (fixing the labor """""shortage""""", growing Canada's population & relative global importance, suppressing evil nazis, helping refugees, etc.) when in reality they are really just creating a soulless and increasingly unproductive and authoritarian shithole. They're mostly insulated from the consequences of their policy decisions because they own the majority of the country's property and capital and often live outside of Canada for large periods of their life (many in London, New York and Paris) and do not participate in the social trends of the general population.

There are still White elites in South Africa, one of my cousins is marrying into their family. The country is descending into chaos and collapsing and they are still comfortable in their gated community. Their household income in their 30s-40s will probably be around half a million per year and they will likely inherit several million each in property from their parents. The social trends that affect society generally often do not personally affect them. They don't have high bodycounts, tattoos, substance abuse problems, etc. They get married in their 20s to one of their first partners after achieving a professional degree that will enable them to easily earn six figures and maintain their class.

The vast majority of people do not come from an elite or even a semi-elite background so they are more suspicious about what actually happens in these circles. What actually happens is the overwhelming majority them are high functioning, moral people that live inside their own little bubble insulated from degeneracy and the world's problems. The problem is they have virtually all the decision making authority and their biggest concerns are getting a return on their portfolio and feeling morally righteous. They don't experience the social costs of what it takes to achieve those.

Pretty much. I'm lucky to come from an upper middle class family, so I was insulated from the country's economic and social problems growing up. The changes from the Canada I grew up in to the Canada that exists now are enormous. I went to homogenous Catholic schools for K-12 (>90% White, Christian, middle class). Canada will probably be majority minority by the end of the decade, with hardly any homogeneity or national identity.

I was born into a Canada that was about 90-95% White. By the time I graduated highschool, Canada was 80% White. Now that I'm a working adult and nearly 30, they have stopped keeping count but my guess is Canada is somewhere between 60-65% White with several large cities being majority minority. By the time I'm 40 it will for sure be majority minority.

This is from 2016, so 7 years out of date but best estimate is that the population has increased 4-5 million since then, with the overwhelming majority of them being non-European. The trend line in the graph has accelerated upwards since Trudeau took office with just over 1 million people coming in per year now.

View attachment 1921

View attachment 1922

This wouldn't be so bad if it were mostly the upper/middle class from these countries or even average East Asian people because they're generally good people. But as time has gone on and the proportion of immigrants from Africa and India has increased, and we're starting to get people from the lower classes of these societies that are somewhat responsible for the dysfunction in those societies.

The influx of people is so large that it's caused a housing crisis and now for example, the average rent in our largest city Toronto is 119% of average income. That means a person earning an average income cannot afford to rent out a 1 bedroom apartment.

View attachment 1923

Not only that but they have run out of rooms to put all the Africans Trudeau is importing, and they are sleeping on the streets.

That alone makes Canada probably have the highest cost of living relative to income in the developed world but much of the economy is also captured/controlled by cartels which charge very high prices for telecom services, groceries, alcohol, insurance, banking, etc. So even if you're middle class in Canada, all of your income gets sucked up by taxes, monopolies/cartels, rents and interest. You need to be making around a quarter million a year before taxes to have a comfortable life that the majority of Canadians had just a decade or two ago.

On top of that there are all types of cultural issues relating to widespread drug abuse, increasing crime and antisocial behavior, hypergamy, feminism, decaying social programs (medical system, education, public transit, prisoners being sent home early, police not responding to calls), and social atomization as well as the increasingly authoritarian measures the government is using to suppress political dissent.

But at least the economy is growing right? Well actually Canada's GDP per capita is lower now than it was in 2011; 12 years without any per capita economic growth. In fact, our CPI is thought to undercount inflation by about 2% per year compared to the United States, so the real figure would probably be simply on a downward trajectory which matches my general impression. But CPI is not even a measure of the cost of living, it's completely divorced from that. If I had to guess over the past 10 years, the cost of living has roughly doubled, while wages have stayed the same.

View attachment 1924

The country is essentially dead, I don't feel any loyalty to it, and I'm sure most people feel the same way. The Laurentian elite are totally unwilling to confront the reality that they are running the country into the ground and are doubling down on every bad policy decision. I am spiritually stateless now, now I am a geomaxxer.
High iq and based

What makes you think it’s an accident.
People have this idea that the WEF/Glohohomo/Soros/joos are completely competent and know exactly what they are doing but the reality is they are removed from their societies and are all geriatric boomers with no heirs. They have no idea what they are doing and think they are solving issues

This is why nukes are terrible - it’s not the damage they do. It’s the fact that nukes render conventional war meaningless. human societies have a sorta base need for war to cleanse them from time to time - now we are sitting in an artificially peaceful rotting corpse.
And they aren’t even real :(

I'd like to geomax to China however learning the Chinese language would be difficult but worth it.

The rule for geomaxxing should be that you stay in the woman's country & don't bring her back to your own country. Many men learn the hard way on the latter.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back