News Geomax.me moggs fakecels.is, looksfags.org.

yes if users were banned who are officially homosexual, but alex brown is officially doxxed even with pictures doing homosexual acts and he is the leader

So what. Even gayest gay who sucking lot's of penises is less gay than agecucked cuckcels and looksfags morons
I dont think homosexually should be preached in any blackpill space, many lost souls will read this and will think beeing gay is the solution, its a globalistic move from THEM like you see in any Je…. Media, pride parades and other stuff to promote faggotery as an escape off lonleyness, make men weak and more soy and just accept off beeing a beta submissive men and become a transsexual or a homosexual and you will even profit more from Soyciety

I dont think homosexually should be preached in any blackpill space, many lost souls will read this and will think beeing gay is the solution, its a globalistic move from THEM like you see in any Je…. Media, pride parades and other stuff to promote faggotery as an escape off lonleyness, make men weak and more soy and just accept off beeing a beta submissive men and become a transsexual or a homosexual and you will even profit more from Soyciety
I take literall gays over faggots who telling me to go for "women my age". Was I bi - would go full gay over going for females below my standards. But now I am doomed to search for extremely rare kemonowaifu

Waifis

gay content is a bannable offense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back