found out why predeterminism hates ethnics so much

piratemogger

‎
Oct 12, 2022
Looksmax.org
hes 5"4. JFL 💀 @predeterminism

not joking checked his .is account, even shares same SEAmaxxing life plan he told many about here.

inb4 someone tries denying this, his pinned post on .org is a copypasta that he orginially posted on .is. Also a lot of users already have known about this not anything special

Now i understand his final thread on looksmax where he was talking about suicide and being genetic trash
He actually is lmao :geek::ROFLMAO:

@predeterminism how are we supposed to take you seriously when you go on sfcel rants, when i could shove my dick in yo mouth standing up. "muhh white superiority" 😂😂

@The 13th Warrior @fatchadlitecel @AlexBrown84 @latincell95 @poki @real @Tai Bwo Wannai @Datura

well yeah obviously

no normal white person plans to get a bunch of leg face surgery and move to the lowest smv country in other side of the world

only thing ive got going for me is pheno

hence why i always talk about race
why is it always ugly eugene phenotype whites who do this nerd racebait shit?:ROFLMAO:

like bruh you not even in top 75% of your race SMV wise

i’m yet to see a racist chad tbh

why is it always ugly eugene phenotype whites who do this nerd racebait shit?:ROFLMAO:

like bruh you not even in top 75% of your race SMV wise

i’m yet to see a racist chad tbh
Chads are too busy slaying whores to care about race jfl, only incels like predetermism have time to skim through 100+ research papers of the average race's height and look up dick size comparison charts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back