Flaked on again

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Half anglo and half celtic warrior
Aug 16, 2023
This time the woman was a Chinese leftover foid straight from China. She was 27 years old. I arranged a date with her at a museum in an neighbouring city. She unmatched with me when I said I had a boring and uneventful day and wanted to spicy up my life by travelling to China and Vietnam. All of her photos were edited and she was evidently desperate. Like I said, these bitches want submissive normie cuckolds, a lot of the males on this forum would be dying to serve her and fit that mold. But I want SEX only. But she's had her fun and now wants a provider dude. Nah, I'll pass.

Update. She added me on what's app out of the blue. I tried running BWC game on her "disgusting" she said. Then she said she's not looking for sex, despite having a body count of 10+.

This time the woman was a Chinese leftover foid straight from China. She was 27 years old. I arranged a date with her at a museum in an neighbouring city. She unmatched with me when I said I had a boring and uneventful day and wanted to spicy up my life by travelling to China and Vietnam. All of her photos were edited and she was evidently desperate. Like I said, these bitches want submissive normie cuckolds, a lot of the males on this forum would be dying to serve her and fit that mold. But I want SEX only. But she's had her fun and now wants a provider dude. Nah, I'll pass.
"I have standards"

goez out with
27 year old . already old material
leftover woman LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back