filipino moves back to philippines and lives like king

The New American Dream is to live abroad
Traveling around America in a van really made this clear. The free public land camping lifestyle is so desolate compared to the vibrancy of life in an Asian city, especially for a loner. They are shutting down more and more places close to civilization, as they are being overrun with camper bums. Simple things like taking a shit or taking a shower can be very complicated, and your entire daily schedule could revolve around them. I felt more like an outcast in the country of my birth than I do here on the other side of the world, and increasing numbers of white guys are feeling the same way too.

Traveling around America in a van really made this clear. The free public land camping lifestyle is so desolate compared to the vibrancy of life in an Asian city, especially for a loner. They are shutting down more and more places close to civilization, as they are being overrun with camper bums. Simple things like taking a shit or taking a shower can be very complicated, and your entire daily schedule could revolve around them. I felt more like an outcast in the country of my birth than I do here on the other side of the world, and increasing numbers of white guys are feeling the same way too.
You're outlasted there too and the women only meet with you because they need your resources.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back