Geomax Should I take out a big loan and then flee to SEA (and never pay back the loan)?

BallaBoy

Yellow fever patient
Nov 11, 2023
I'd have to get a job first, and perhaps work for a year.

Then get a house loan of like a 200.000€.

Take a flight out to the the Philippines.

Buy a house, live like a king, never look back.

Does my plan have any fallacies?

Also put pics on houses for 100.000€ in the Philippines (I'd save 100.000€ in order to purchase food, car, etc, etc).

Or would I need more money? Like 400.000€ in order to live this lavish life.

What big loan is there possible to get where I can just take it all out in cash?
A line of credit or personal loan. Personal lines of credit usually have low limits (well under $100k). Business lines of credit are higher but you need to have a business with large revenues/incomes and credit history. If you were the financial controller of a large organization you might be able to buy a bunch of crypto and move to the Philippines before anyone understands what's going on. Good luck becoming he CFO of a large business though. Once you get to a certain level of wealth you can take out large secured loans which means you need to provide your assets as collateral.

There's no free money glitch for wageslaves. Student loans are the only exception because the government is paying.

I'd have to get a job first, and perhaps work for a year.

Then get a house loan of like a 200.000€.

Take a flight out to the the Philippines.

Buy a house, live like a king, never look back.

Does my plan have any fallacies?

Also put pics on houses for 100.000€ in the Philippines (I'd save 100.000€ in order to purchase food, car, etc, etc).

Or would I need more money? Like 400.000€ in order to live this lavish life.
You can take one of those shark loans. You ever watched squid game? IF you take a huge loan you could run to another country and they probably wont hunt you down. It's hard to transfer large amounts through nations. This is why rich people use crypto to easily bring the money accross. Nobody regulates crypto in phillipines JFL.

i was about to say that. you can tell this person has NEVER owned a home with a loan.

like....you think the jews didn't think about your little plan like yours and how to prevent it ?! LOL
I'm not a slave.

So no, I've never taken a loan or rented anything.

I'm not a slave.

So no, I've never taken a loan or rented anything.
well a mortgage is not slavery.

lets see. I can rent and pay double what i pay in mortgage (and if i never plan on buying a house that means im a forever renter)

or i can pay HALF of what someone pays for rent, to pay some jew for his loan and in 20 years aferr the house is paid off. I can turn around and sell that house for whatever it's worth. Getting at least a large portion of my money back

and at any time i want to leave that dwelling i and the jew that own that house. I can simply rent it out for double my mortgage to someone like you. Making money off my "slavery".

how much money you getting back from renting? .......enlighten me

lets see. I can rent and pay double what i pay in mortgage (and if i never plan on buying a house that means im a forever renter)

or i can pay HALF of what someone pays for rent, to pay some jew for his loan and in 20 years aferr the house is paid off. I can turn around and sell that house for whatever it's worth. Getting at least a large portion of my money back

and at any time i want to leave that dwelling i and the jew that own that house. I can simply rent it out for double my mortgage to someone like you. Making money off my "slavery".

How did you make you build your real estate? Did you buy a bunch of property in the US and rent it out or did you get a bunch of morgages?

The secret to real estate investing is be born 40+ years ago
What about investing in emerging economies? How else can you make passive income after you gain some capitol? What do you do with extra savings? Stocks are risky asf right now and in a bubble. I think some countries are not in an real estate bubble rn

What about investing in emerging economies? How else can you make passive income after you gain some capitol? What do you do with extra savings? Stocks are risky asf right now and in a bubble. I think some countries are not in an real estate bubble rn
Most of the time there are restrictions on foreigners buying property in developing countries but there are exceptions.

I remember some libertarian guy on youtube saying that he invested in a small apartment complex in Medellin and rents the properties short term to western coomers on air b&b.

Most of the time there are restrictions on foreigners buying property in developing countries but there are exceptions.

I remember some libertarian guy on youtube saying that he invested in a small apartment complex in Medellin and rents the properties short term to western coomers on air b&b.
I like the idea of real estate if you have extra money. Property price can fluctuate but i think rent stays the same. When have you heard about rent going down JFL
If you save up 400k you could easily get 2k a month rental income minus some expenses.

I like the idea of real estate if you have extra money. Property price can fluctuate but i think rent stays the same. When have you heard about rent going down JFL
If you save up 400k you could easily get 2k a month rental income minus some expenses.
Depends how bad shit gets in Canada but my very long term plan would be something similar. Have a building somewhere, collect rent, manage the property, open a laundromat near a hotel or something. Low effort, passive, cash flow.

How did you make you build your real estate? Did you buy a bunch of property in the US and rent it out or did you get a bunch of morgages?
i lived in a tax free country for 20 years. I bought my house, 8 years ago before the boom, built an apartment (paid cash no loan for the apartment build) in the back of my land. I should have gotten one more house. But i missed that boat. for now........if the economy ever crashes, the one thing that never crashes....the need for a place to stay. I will always have income. And when the economy does crash. i will buy more property in the same country.

So now i make while renting both properties about 400 dollars less than working full time. Tax free.

So i can basically go ANYWHERE in the world and live. Very well.

and i pay 250 a month to a property manager, who manages EVERYTHING about my properties, even gets me new renters.

it's nice.

but for those that think you can scrimp by on 1000 USD a month in some foreign country. You better save at least 30K as a float. For emergencies.

With my income i make every month a bit north of 6000 USD a month, tax free.

and even then, sometimes i don't feel it's enough. Depending on what im doing.

Last edited:

Both renting and taking a mortgage is slavery.

Therefore I do neither, I own ma shit.

You don’t own anything in this life
i certainly do own my house. In the country i own property. You only pay taxes on the house once. At purchase time. After that. no taxes. So that house is MINE. forever. (or until that country changes the laws to apply taxation to homes)

i certainly do own my house. In the country i own property. You only pay taxes on the house once. At purchase time. After that. no taxes. So that house is MINE. forever. (or until that country changes the laws to apply taxation to homes)
You think mother earth or god recognizes your "ownership" jfl.

You've been a slave in order to buy a piece of paper that does not matter to divinity.

You think mother earth or god recognizes your "ownership" jfl.

You've been a slave in order to buy a piece of paper that does not matter to divinity.
You only lose that peice of paper if you piss of the goverment A LOT which wont happen. "peice of paper" like fuck off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back