Filipina prin cess

Yeah but 5 years of isolation and not talking to anyone. I will be all alone but still gym maxx, surgery maxx and cope w my 3am walks alone in the park and fishing.
Do u think its worth it
Idk man have u even tried dating in Canada yet? I feel like u should spend a good few years trying there . Then if it still doesn’t work out then geomaxx

Idk man have u even tried dating in Canada yet? I feel like u should spend a good few years trying there . Then if it still doesn’t work out then geomaxx
no because there are lots of 6 ft chads in my hs so its over. I dont look human compared to them its hard to believe were the same species and 60% of foids there height mog me

no because there are lots of 6 ft chads in my hs so its over. I dont look human compared to them its hard to believe were the same species and 60% of foids there height mog me
Yeah girl zoomer height is insane. It’s mad how it’s increases so much in literally like 1 generation

But like I said u gotta at least attempt it. And you can use the Just be first theorem at ur age

If u want advice msg me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back