Story Females are disgusting and belong in gas chambers

Napoleon de Geso

kemono friend from hopeless shithole
I feel that females are disgusting, and that it is seeing world in true colors, not problem to be "threated" by psychotherapy. I just wish for to be more clear distinction between what is sacred - kemonowaifus, and inferior filth what are ordinary femoids

And nachui blet, just in year 2016 was still possible to say in Fb that females are disgusting and need to be shot, while in 2018 getting 30 days block for saying things like "My opinion about persons of not masculine gender is not positive". How quickly degenerate West turned so much deeper into gynocentric dystopia

Muabob

Last edited:
I feel that females are disgusting, and that it is seeing world in true colors, not problem to be "threated" by psychotherapy. I just wish for to be more clear distinction between what is sacred - kemonowaifus, and inferior filth what are ordinary femoids

And nachui blet, just in year 2016 was still possible to say in Fb that females are disgusting and need to be shot, while in 2018 getting 30 days block for saying things like "My opinion about persons of not masculine gender is not positive". How quickly degenerate West turned so much deeper into gynocentric dystopia

View attachment 4564
Yeah, you're rights. I meant why should don't foids belong in hell? like soyiety hate the misogynistic like shit. I mean it's worst to be non misogynistic and fucking cucks.

I really hope foids belong in holocaust and publicly executed by firing squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back