Everyday i thank god i have euro genes

Deleted User222

Aug 19, 2022
I would probably have a recessed face, be shorter, ethnic tax and have to betabuxx. Gonna use eye contacts to larp with green eyes and wear lifts to take me to 6ft and run JBW. Gonna fuck the shit out of asian and latinas and probably give some babies to them.

Imagine being sea subhuman and earning 200 Euro in service job per month and getting mogged by white and Black guys every day...for example your height is 165cm and you work in coffeeshop and bring coffee to WMAF couples every day. even 3/10 white guys mog sea subhumans... jfl.. over if your not a rich asian guy or chang😂😂 you cant really looksmax hahah no looksmax for your height and skin color

A LOT of sea foids wear blue contacts and dye hair blond haha , they want mixed babies with white skin
yep i just hired one to work for me and she had her pic with light blue contacts in

and my ldr filipina had pics with dyed blonde hair and bleached white skin

Imagine being sea subhuman and earning 200 Euro in service job per month and getting mogged by white and Black guys every day...for example your height is 165cm and you work in coffeeshop and bring coffee to WMAF couples every day. even 3/10 white guys mog sea subhumans... jfl.. over if your not a rich asian guy or chang😂😂 you cant really looksmax hahah no looksmax for your height and skin color
no wonder suicide rate is so high brutally over for seacels, dog eat dog world after all

A LOT of sea foids wear blue contacts and dye hair blond haha , they want mixed babies with white skin
I observed same, many flip foids i talked to had dyed hair usually blonde or light brownish.
But they are obsessed about white skin much more than hair or eye color, just being pale white is enought for you to impregnate a lot of them.

I observed same, many flip foids i talked to had dyed hair usually blonde or light brownish.
But they are obsessed about white skin much more than hair or eye color, just being pale white is enought for you to impregnate a lot of them.
you can see a map of blue veins through my gay alien skull.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back