Advice EEMaxxxing mogs if ure white

D

Deleted member 40

Jfl at seamaxxing if u are white. Your sons will be Mini ERs 🤣🤣 of course it is better than the west but your sons wont be moggers tbh.i think EEmaxxing mogs if u are normie looking as a white guy tbh...but seamaxxxing is a good practice if u want to eemaxx or maybe latammaxxx later

I met someone IRL (from Georgia) who told me Georgia is a good place to check out. They are pushing the digital nomad thing hard - no taxes on foreign income, cheap real estate and it's pretty much an Eastern European country. Only problem is nobody speaks English and there are no-go zones for foreigners in the mountains.

It's a pretty old school thing. The millennials here will recall that EE was a popular destination for euro based PUA faggots.

They used to claim it was because the women were hotter and more feminine in EE countries than in Britain and so on. That's probably true, but we all know the actual reason is because they were low status in the west but by visiting a poor country as a 1st worlder they immediately get bumped up several notches. It is also, of course, easier to pretend to be someone you're not when you're in a foreign country - not only to fool other people, but also yourself.

If you want a wife and kids in the year 2023 you aren't actually blackpilled. Back to youtube shortsmaxxing zoom zooms
I think knocking up a pinay teenager/20-something and settling over there is probably the only way to reliably get a traditional relationship. The culture is still religious and pro-natalist. Abortions are banned and condoms are rarely used. White husband is a status symbol and satisfies the hypergamy question. It's a stable pairing because an average young western white guy will mog 99% of the country indefinitely.

I think knocking up a pinay teenager/20-something and settling over there is probably the only way to reliably get a traditional relationship. The culture is still religious and pro-natalist. Abortions are banned and condoms are rarely used. White husband is a status symbol and satisfies the hypergamy question. It's a stable pairing because an average young western white guy will mog 99% of the country indefinitely.
i want to cum in pinays but i dont want any bastards

As much as they are lolcows I agree 100% with old MGTOWs about marriage lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back