Advice EE doesnt make Sense

Copium

Not so Well-known Member
Mar 3, 2024
Just a question why would I woman in an EE country surronded by white men choose a white geomaxer. It just doesnt make sense why would she choose YOU a man who couldnt get pussy in your own country over the local EE chad its just doesnt make sense to me. @Stellar_Travels @Marco Pumpo explain to me why a htb+ would choose a mtn white guy from the US when she can get a better looking man in her home country.

Just a question why would I woman in an EE country surronded by white men choose a white geomaxer. It just doesnt make sense why would she choose YOU a man who couldnt get pussy in your own country over the local EE chad its just doesnt make sense to me. @Stellar_Travels @Marco Pumpo explain to me why a htb+ would choose a mtn white guy from the US when she can get a better looking man in her home country.
Since when are hapas white? An EE will one million percent choose an American MTN over a local HTN.

the entire concept of hypergamy is based on women catching men who don't realize they could easily date higher, that is why they fuck alpha's who are top tier 8-10 ideally and know their worth, and LTR sub-alphas ~7 who could do better than them either at their age or in the next ~10 years but aren't as good with women before they realize they are literally the alpha guy their GF has been fucking just without looksmaxing and badboymaxing...

it's like how Ash fucks with Charizard but LTR'ed pikachu before he evolved

so your concept that women will somehow not go for a man with more wealth who is seen as higher quality and more desired by other women simply because he is 5-10 years away from literally swimming in pussy and ignoring women like her on the daily is cope

because EE culture is completely different from western countries, a lot of the exotic factor are things that have nothing to do with skin colour

status, money, the way of treating the women, way of thinking, etc...
many EE girls are tired of the local drunk men that treats women like garbage

you brain is rotted by PSL memes, most women outside of hyper gynocentric western governments actually weigh status and wealth more than looks

you brain is rotted by PSL memes, most women outside of hyper gynocentric western governments actually weigh status and wealth more than looks
i wouldn't say they weight status and wealth more than looks but
i don't understand why ppl think a random girl has access to chads, that's not the case
in most cases a random girl is choosing between a random local guy or a random western guy, and in many cases the random western guy wins in terms of money, status, exotic, good manners

there's chads in EE? for sure
but there's also a bunch of broken drunk guys that treat their women worse than a used chair

why do you think white guys do so well with mid thai and phil girls?
because your competition is a thai guy working 6 days per week, 10h per day, making 400$/month, renting a room or living with their parents
no its because the average Thai man is uglier than the average white man

How does a normal/average Thai look like (no half-blood ...411,801 Average White Guy Stock Photos ...

better skin color height and face mog all in favor of the white man jfl @14passport why you imply that white men do well in SEA due to money (betabux) rather than just being more physically attractive.

View attachment 7175View attachment 7176

better skin color height and face mog all in favor of the white man jfl @14passport why you imply that white men do well in SEA due to money (betabux) rather than just being more physically attractive.
Its both factors, jbw is all encompassing. its why it makes ricefeds seethe

if the woman is only with you because of status and money your a betabux. Why would you go to a 3rd world shithole just to become a betabux. If you want that just stay in the west. ''BUt ShE HOTteR'' doesnt matter she will still cheat on you have kid with you and take all of your money these 3rd worlders will play white geomaxers like a fiddle.

They will beg for you to take her to the US like this guys gf did the second shes there she will divorce rape and take all this fools money while also having better living conditions. I want I girl to love ME not my money EE seems like I shit place to go if your looking for that.

Think about it this way....women (or dating) is a market just like the house or a pizza market.

If you had no constraints and no preference about cities, would you rather buy the house in the market where it costs less or you buy it in a market where it's way more expensive? You have to maximize your benefit so you'd go in the market where your money buy better things and the commodities are also priced cheaper because probably there is less competition (people are richer in NYC than in Bangkok so home prices are higher because people can afford to pay more....and very high quality apartments in NYC are extremely expensive....the same quality is Bangkok costs way less).

The same is true for women....you want to be in a country where the nice girls are plentiful and your competition is less. If you want a white girl do you care if the girl is from NYC, Amsterdam, London, Rome or Moscow? I don't...as long as she's beautiful I couldn't care less where she's from.
But you have an arbitrage opportunity because your average 7s girl in the US or Western Europe is more scarce than in Moscow (or Kiev pre war) and at the same time your competition (ie other men) is much higher in NYC or London or wherever else in the West.

Why would you play in such a terrible environment when you improve your odds of success if you play in another city? As long as you aren't constrained in that market by a job (and that's why being a digital nomad is important) you have no reason to be there. You can beat the market (ie average return....think about average quality of girl you can get in the West) by playing in one where the same commodity (it girls) is undervalued compared to your home market. That doesn't mean it's super cheap (ie women are easy and they'll throw themselves at you) but they are less expensive (less difficult) than in your own country market.

if the woman is only with you because of status and money your a betabux. Why would you go to a 3rd world shithole just to become a betabux. If you want that just stay in the west. ''BUt ShE HOTteR'' doesnt matter she will still cheat on you have kid with you and take all of your money these 3rd worlders will play white geomaxers like a fiddle.

They will beg for you to take her to the US like this guys gf did the second shes there she will divorce rape and take all this fools money while also having better living conditions. I want I girl to love ME not my money EE seems like I shit place to go if your looking for that.
thats not what I was saying. not every country has a feminist welfare state to bail women out of their cock carousal phase. i dont care for betabux either way but to deny the financial aspect of it is cope. of course taking her to the west is a low iq move. who cares if she "loves" you only for muh money muh jbw etc, as long as you dont simp you are fine lol. if a women in some western city is treating a chad like hes nothing because shes already been through 20 dudes with his pheno how is that more "genuine" than playing some women who will act submissive to you to get what she wants. 99% of men have gotten women through war spoils, whoring, betabux, or arranged marriage.

thats not what I was saying. not every country has a feminist welfare state to bail women out of their cock carousal phase. i dont care for betabux either way but to deny the financial aspect of it is cope. of course taking her to the west is a low iq move. who cares if she "loves" you only for muh money muh jbw etc, as long as you dont simp you are fine lol. if a women in some western city is treating a chad like hes nothing because shes already been through 20 dudes with his pheno how is that more "genuine" than playing some women who will act submissive to you to get what she wants. 99% of men have gotten women through war spoils, whoring, betabux, or arranged marriage.
Black men from africa dont have money yet get better looking girls than you ever will.
EE Black ONLY

View attachment 7175View attachment 7176

that's not what i meant
i was talking about factors other than physical
ofc if you go to thailand, you are also most likely taller, bigger, and considered more handsome

@GeoMOG

He's gonna westernize her hard

Think about it this way....women (or dating) is a market just like the house or a pizza market.

If you had no constraints and no preference about cities, would you rather buy the house in the market where it costs less or you buy it in a market where it's way more expensive? You have to maximize your benefit so you'd go in the market where your money buy better things and the commodities are also priced cheaper because probably there is less competition (people are richer in NYC than in Bangkok so home prices are higher because people can afford to pay more....and very high quality apartments in NYC are extremely expensive....the same quality is Bangkok costs way less).

The same is true for women....you want to be in a country where the nice girls are plentiful and your competition is less. If you want a white girl do you care if the girl is from NYC, Amsterdam, London, Rome or Moscow? I don't...as long as she's beautiful I couldn't care less where she's from.
But you have an arbitrage opportunity because your average 7s girl in the US or Western Europe is more scarce than in Moscow (or Kiev pre war) and at the same time your competition (ie other men) is much higher in NYC or London or wherever else in the West.

Why would you play in such a terrible environment when you improve your odds of success if you play in another city? As long as you aren't constrained in that market by a job (and that's why being a digital nomad is important) you have no reason to be there. You can beat the market (ie average return....think about average quality of girl you can get in the West) by playing in one where the same commodity (it girls) is undervalued compared to your home market. That doesn't mean it's super cheap (ie women are easy and they'll throw themselves at you) but they are less expensive (less difficult) than in your own country market.
@GeoMOG

@Stellar_Travels @Marco Pumpo explain to me why a htb+ would choose a mtn white guy from the US when she can get a better looking man in her home country.
if an average looking white face is ALL you can offer you're going to fail in EE. this only brings you on par with the locals. and you even get penalized for not speaking the language.

in the end it is just another market as @Stellar_Travels described. are you searching for the easist place to find a woman? then go somewhere else. do you insist on white women? then you have to ask yourself what can you bring to the table. certainly you have your passport that will make them dream of escaping their shithole. and probably more money, status and some positive stereotypes about western men going for you as @14passport mentioned.

if the woman is only with you because of status and money your a betabux.

I want I girl to love ME not my money EE seems like I shit place to go if your looking for that.
you are an average looking guy searching for love and don't want money to be a factor? then there's no way around being a cool guy that she admires in some other way. it's possible but you are leaving the easy route here and you probably need time and luck to find the right match. if on top of your low value and high expectations you're just a dull guy, then this plan is most likely going to fail.

Eggzacklee @Marco Pumpo

I actually have a friend of a friend (tall-ish white MTN guy from Western Europe) who came to the Central European country I'm living in. He spent majority of his time in Asia and Latin America. It was pretty obvious he got his ego inflated from these regions cause he thought he was like at least a 7.5. When he came here, he got slapped the fuck back to reality and left after less than a week.

Last edited:
Eggzacklee @Marco Pumpo

I actually have a friend of a friend (MTN guy from Western Europe) who came to the Central European country I'm living in. He spent majority of his time in Asia and Latin America. It was pretty obvious he got his ego inflated from these regions cause he thought he was like at least a 7.5. When he came here, he got slapped the fuck back to reality and left after less than a week.
you can still have a normie life in europe. you just go from stacy results in asia as a white guy to like early 2000s dating life in USA

not really, it's all about local competition
a guy in miami that's a 6.5, will be considered much higher in a low competitive city in Peru
That's not scientifically true. You're assuming the women of Peru sexually select for white guys. The data on this is clear.

That's not scientifically true. You're assuming the women of Peru sexually select for white guys. The data on this is clear.
yea the data is clear...

that's lima, peru.

it has its rough areas. but it's also a pussy paradise for white guys. i was there for a week and banged 3 chicks.

also best food in latam. ceviche is delicious.
ceviche iz good , but a bit overrated

peruanaz are one of the biggezt race traitorz. I can fuck them but not getting a relationship with them at all. Thatz chad only or whitoid only
btw machetes jawline is chad tier, mine is not

All I hear from EE dudes is that the young gen there is just as fucked as ours. If all you care about is smashing tho at least they’re skinny lmao

They are not just skinny, CE/EE girls mog the shit out of other girls facially on average globally.

Let's be honest, lots of young gen Z guys wanna smash EE hotties. But the truth is that they can't cause their value is too low. So when they see these EE girls go for the hot guys, rich guys, high status guys...they go to the standard low value male shaming tactic of calling them "filthy EE golddiggers". Classic

Eggzacklee @Marco Pumpo
I actually have a friend of a friend (tall-ish white MTN guy from Western Europe) who came to the Central European country I'm living in. He spent majority of his time in Asia and Latin America. It was pretty obvious he got his ego inflated from these regions cause he thought he was like at least a 7.5. When he came here, he got slapped the fuck back to reality and left after less than a week.
They are not just skinny, CE/EE girls mog the shit out of other girls facially on average globally.

Let's be honest, lots of young gen Z guys wanna smash EE hotties. But the truth is that they can't cause their value is too low. So when they see these EE girls go for the hot guys, rich guys, high status guys...they go to the standard low value male shaming tactic of calling them "filthy EE golddiggers". Classic
How are you doing so well there as an average Asian guy?

By what I assume is by-product of ex-Soviet poverty, status and wealth matters much more in EE. So a white foreigner who is probably comparable to local men in looks and height, but has more money will do a lot better. Though if you're looking at it objectively among the younger girls from bigger, richer cities status and wealth diminish much more as factors.

Eggzacklee @Marco Pumpo

How are you doing so well there as an average Asian guy?

I wouldn't say I am doing so well here. But I do spend at least 1.5x the average monthly income (post tax) of the locals in the city I live in, and I'm not lazy and entitled...I'm a hustler.

Plus, I'm cool with scoring girls in my league (MTB to HTB+ mostly...I can occasionally punch into Stacey-lites).

By what I assume is by-product of ex-Soviet poverty, status and wealth matters much more in EE. So a white foreigner who is probably comparable to local men in looks and height, but has more money will do a lot better. Though if you're looking at it objectively among the younger girls from bigger, richer cities status and wealth diminish much more as factors.

It's all relative. If you are in a smaller tier city in EE, being an IT guy who earns 40K a year, you are rich to the locals. But if you are in the more cosmopolitan, modern CE/EE cities, money still matters to the girls but that bar is set higher to like 80K a year.

Money matters in all parts of CE/EE...the difference is in how much that money bar is set.

It's all relative. If you are in a smaller tier city in EE, being an IT guy who earns 40K a year, you are rich to the locals. But if you are in the more cosmopolitan, modern CE/EE cities, money still matters to the girls but that bar is set higher to like 80K a year.

Money matters in all parts of CE/EE...the difference is in how much that money bar is set.
Certainly. Money matters ALWAYS in CE/EE. Though I meant sub-20 year olds height and looks is on the rise in importance sadly. I'm guessing most here wouldn't have experience with that, so wouldn't notice such a thing.

I wouldn't say I am doing so well here. But I do spend at least 1.5x the average monthly income (post tax) of the locals in the city I live in, and I'm not lazy and entitled...I'm a hustler.

Plus, I'm cool with scoring girls in my league (MTB to HTB+ mostly...I can occasionally punch into Stacey-lites).
Online business?

I spent 10x tbh

getting zero play from romanians right now. I didn't believe the rumors. but it really is pretty bad. worse than russia despite them being stupider, uglier, fatter, poorer.

hard to imagine, but true.

anyone given the rest of the balkans a spin? I heard bulgaria isn't too bad

getting zero play from romanians right now. I didn't believe the rumors. but it really is pretty bad. worse than russia despite them being stupider, uglier, fatter, poorer.

hard to imagine, but true.

anyone given the rest of the balkans a spin? I heard bulgaria isn't too bad
how long are you in romania and which cities?

i was there for only a week so i can't really make a conclusion, but my impression wasn't good either. online dating results were disappointing compared to what you would expect from such a country.

bukarest seemed like a city that had seen its best times decades ago, quite run down and full of gypsies.

also checked the beach city constanta, everything looked run down as well. went to a beach party there with friends i made in a hostel. the girls there didn't pay me any particular attention as well.

i heard that some places in the west of the country are nicer, but then again they are quite small so that may hurt your chances also especially in online game.

how long are you in romania and which cities?

i was there for only a week so i can't really make a conclusion, but my impression wasn't good either. online dating results were disappointing compared to what you would expect from such a country.

bukarest seemed like a city that had seen its best times decades ago, quite run down and full of gypsies.

also checked the beach city constanta, everything looked run down as well. went to a beach party there with friends i made in a hostel. the girls there didn't pay me any particular attention as well.

i heard that some places in the west of the country are nicer, but then again they are quite small so that may hurt your chances also especially in online game.
bucharest and iasi. I think it is the turkish blood to be honest.

croat woman yelled at me and told me to open my 'fucking ears' for no reason when I didnt understand her terrible english today. I am not expecting these people to be civilized anymore. the lack of civilization probably explains why shit is all worse here but the women are still better in poland or russia. this place is absolutely darwinian. they push and push beyond what anywhere else in europe or east asia would consider normal. they act pathological.

for what its worth the old roosh forums tend to mention people going to ukraine or poland for 3 weeks and getting maybe 1 lay only. reviewing the forums, most of the people said it was 'good' in romania but struck out. hard to imagine this being 'good' except in the context that they are escaping the west.

Last edited:
bucharest and iasi. I think it is the turkish blood to be honest.

croat woman yelled at me and told me to open my 'fucking ears' for no reason when I didnt understand her terrible english today. I am not expecting these people to be civilized anymore. the lack of civilization probably explains why shit is all worse here but the women are still better in poland or russia. this place is absolutely darwinian. they push and push beyond what anywhere else in europe or east asia would consider normal. they act pathological.

for what its worth the old roosh forums tend to mention people going to ukraine or poland for 3 weeks and getting maybe 1 lay only. reviewing the forums, most of the people said it was 'good' in romania but struck out. hard to imagine this being 'good' except in the context that they are escaping the west.
Anything is better than West. Maybe Dubai or Singapore is harder / Switzerland

1. Because he's lying
2. Because he's not Asian
3. Because he's likely never been to EE
bro what happened to you? i bumped into some of your old posts and they were alright, you seemed interested in geomaxxing and people's experiences. now you barely write anything substantial, just paranoid seeing agents and shills everywhere. so sad.

if you get an EE gf while ur below mtn and 5ft9, shes using u for money. ppl geomax to ee not to genetically mog, but to money mog.

EE is the hardest genetics to mog in the entire world because its 99% white

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back