doing a test on myself : taking opioids everyday to see if i get addicted

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
and if i get addicted, see if i can recover

i’ve been reading a lot about the opium problems in mid 19th and early 20th century china about the struggles with addiction and how it ruined people, and although i can’t get opium flowers themselves (gotta go to myanmar again), i will settle with taking high doses of tramadol, which in itself is pretty mild

i could do benzodiazepines, but that doesn’t have the same ring to it as opioids
IMG 1346

Opioids are F tier because they don't have real-world uses

At least Adderall and coke give you god-tier game

update : much more relaxed, can hold conversations easier, and the biggest benefit, getting 8 hours of sleep EVERY night

no other drug like melatonin has made me sleep so good

obviously i can’t continue to take opiates everyday for the rest of my life, so need to find a drug with minimal sides that can guarantee me getting 8 hours of sleep a night

i sleep like a baby it’s amazing

i started to combine it with lyrica and it’s perfect

update : much more relaxed, can hold conversations easier, and the biggest benefit, getting 8 hours of sleep EVERY night

no other drug like melatonin has made me sleep so good

obviously i can’t continue to take opiates everyday for the rest of my life, so need to find a drug with minimal sides that can guarantee me getting 8 hours of sleep a night

i sleep like a baby it’s amazing

i started to combine it with lyrica and it’s perfect

Consider lorazepam. It's like Xanax but less euphoric and considerably less addicting. The addiction will generally only come from an inability to sleep without it.

could also just take ambien

I don't play with hypnotics after seeing people do crazy shit while on them. In Japan people get their drinks spiked with it and wake up remembering nothing. It's one of the three psychiatric drugs that you can actually get (the other two being xanax and concerta)

Still probably a good option though if you know what you're doing.

I don't play with hypnotics after seeing people do crazy shit while on them. In Japan people get their drinks spiked with it and wake up remembering nothing. It's one of the three psychiatric drugs that you can actually get (the other two being xanax and concerta)

Still probably a good option though if you know what you're doing.
i took it for a year and as long as you don't mix it with alcohol it's fine.

i’ve stopped taking it everyday as the tolerance increases so fast, faster than lyrica buildup and i don’t want to take so much i run the risk of seizures

i get in a texting mood while taking tramadol, hence the increase of me posting rn

melatonin is shit, i rarely if ever get 8 hour sleep with it. i take it at 10pm, wake up at 2am, then i can't sleep after.
i notice that too

it works good for a few nights then becomes completely shit

i’m starting to notice it on tramadol also

however i still get 8 hours, it just seems i take a nap for 2/3 hours in the day, and get 5-6 hours of nighttime sleep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back