I promised a filipina i'll book a flight and go see her in December. What if I book flights for 1.5k and get there, but what if she doesnt show up?

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
I promised a filipina i'll book a flight and go see her in December. What if I book flights for 1.5k and get there, but what if she doesnt show up?

ive been talking to her for like 2 years now. and shes my gf despite we never met (LDR is cringe ik, but i just needed a way to cope as a turbomanlet in 5ft10 country can u blame me)

but she has mad research skills and she found out i fucked some chinese girl and korean girl while i was "with her" and got really hurt by it. but she forgave me supposedly cos i said we havent even met yet. what if she tries to get me back by making me travel there and just not show up or something?

should i line up like 5 other foids who could meet me there or something just incase?

also i have a blackpiller friend who lives there and maybe he could meet

but what if no one shows up and im alone in that shithole? then what do u even do lol?

advice brocel pls @AlexBrown84

ive been talking to her for like 2 years now. and shes my gf despite we never met (LDR is cringe ik, but i just needed a way to cope as a turbomanlet in 5ft10 country can u blame me)

but she has mad research skills and she found out i fucked some chinese girl and korean girl while i was "with her" and got really hurt by it. but she forgave me supposedly cos i said we havent even met yet. what if she tries to get me back by making me travel there and just not show up or something?

should i line up like 5 other foids who could meet me there or something just incase?

also i have a blackpiller friend who lives there and maybe he could meet

but what if no one shows up and im alone in that shithole? then what do u even do lol?

advice brocel pls @AlexBrown84
I doubt it bro, You are white in a shitskin avg height 5'5 sea nation. If you have blue eyes and white skin you don't even need to be tall just taller than the men there or the same height, It's definitely over for ethnics at 5'5 tho that's for sure.

you can easily find others when you get there if you’re in big cities like manila just get tinder

only problem is if you go to a small town then you have to go find them irl
so just sit in my room by myself trying to find another girl?

what can u do alone there which isnt cringe to be seen alone?

there’s nothing to do for fun in philippines other than fucking girls and beaches but that gets boring after a week

should go to thailand
do they have shit wifi and cellular data there, i want to move there and work in tech and do remote work, tbh i have no problem with doing these things cuz i'm incel but if they have shitty internet data i'm definitely going to thailand or vietnam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back