Do you guys use any supplements?

ht in bangkok
For a nw7 that's generally not an option. There's a drug called verteporfin they may allow for essentially unlimited hair transplants though, which could virtually eliminate male pattern baldness. Even if that was an option, millions of men would not do it to protect their ego

For a nw7 that's generally not an option. There's a drug called verteporfin they may allow for essentially unlimited hair transplants though, which could virtually eliminate male pattern baldness. Even if that was an option, millions of men would not do it to protect their ego
i was a khhv with hair and a khhv without it. hair is useless. foreskin is more important and all that matters.

Lmao faggot. All that does is stretch existing skin you dumb retarded bitch. Doesn't restore the previous specialized cells and tissues that are raped during circumcision
There are many reports of people getting increased pleasure and too many testimonies that make me believe its legit. I understand if you doubt the testimonies and want some statistics but sexual pleasure hard to statistically analyze.

There is no harm in trying tbh.

There are many reports of people getting increased pleasure and too many testimonies that make me believe its legit. I understand if you doubt the testimonies and want some statistics but sexual pleasure hard to statistically analyze.

There is no harm in trying tbh.
Not disputing it increases sensitivity dumbfuck I ALREADY SAID IT DID. I'm just saying it's not the real thing

you could use it fatty

it’s good only downside is it lowers t a bit

i could fast food max and not gain a pound while on it
[/QUOTE]
I weigh 210 at 6'2 I'm barely fat. Still mogs lean 5'10

you could use it fatty

it’s good only downside is it lowers t a bit

i could fast food max and not gain a pound while on it
I weigh 210 at 6'2 I'm barely fat. Still mogs lean 5'10
[/QUOTE]
Had to edit bc included previous quote but it didn't work right and now I'm scared

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back