Advice Do OVER-DO-IT with lifts.

Aphex

Hi.
Aug 12, 2022
Top Floor
I'm NOT saying that you can't use lifts but don't use them to the point where you can't take them off and give them a break, maybe you can use like 1 inch but not over that. It is not worth it every time you have to go out with you have to continuously wear lifts, and practice your walking before you leave your house. Then you have to change your wardrobe to suit your frauding. I shall recommend some footwear for you all. (That actually looks decent)

DONT END UP LIKE THIS
View attachment Guy gets caught wearing 6 inch sole boosters 😂🤦 shorts.webm

Try These Shoes INSTEAD

Alexander Mc Queens
While Alexander McQueen oversized sneakers have 1.2 inches of sole height and 2 inches of heel height, in reality, they add about 1.8 inches to your height.
Image 2

AIR MAX 720
1.5 INCHES
Nike Air Max 720 Triple Black

(small video showing how much height they give.)

TIMBERLANDS
BOOSTS your height by around 1.6 inches.
Images 1

AIRMAX 270
1.4 INCHES OF HEIGHT
Nike Air Max 270 Bred DR8616 002 Release Date 5 324x235
(another lil video)

ABSOLUTE LAST RESORT
BALENCIAGA TRIPLE S
GIVING 2.5 INCHES
Adidas balenciaga triple s blue release date profile

Over if you have to wear lifts while geomaxxing

Just wear af1 or air max or if going to nice place doc martens

U had same ideas as me to get Alexander’s or balenciagas

Do u think u could get away with them shoes with 1 inch lifts in shorts? Or would it be too obvious in shorts

I'd rather not fuck my knees.

Best shoes are barefoot shoes. They don't add any height though

1 inch of height is a lot. If you are 1 inch above average you are instantly taller than 70 percent of males. Thats how distribution works, height is not an even spread so being 1 or 2 inches taller goes a long way. You shouldnt exceed 2 inch lifts but you can definetly run and sprint as normal with 1 inch lifts. Its fine just dont do overkill. Get contour shoes they add like 3 inches and get a 1 inch lift.

1 inch of height is a lot. If you are 1 inch above average you are instantly taller than 70 percent of males. Thats how distribution works, height is not an even spread so being 1 or 2 inches taller goes a long way. You shouldnt exceed 2 inch lifts but you can definetly run and sprint as normal with 1 inch lifts. Its fine just dont do overkill. Get contour shoes they add like 3 inches and get a 1 inch lift.
I took my elevators to Thailand to flex/mogmaxx

It was decent walking around at around at 6'1" but wasn't worth the beating my feet took from walking around as much as I did. At 5'11" I was already taller than 90%+. Also I saw some Dutch/German moggers there that were like 6'6"+ with <5' tall women so even if you go to SEA you're not going to escape getting mogged.

If you want HQ discrete looking lifts I recommend Chamaripa, been wearing their brand for some time and they actually have a heel defence mechanism so it doesn't fuck your feet up over time. High quality af.

But a shoe might set u back £100-200 easily jfl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back