Do not come to cambodia

didn’t have that problem when i used tinder in phnom penh

was able to slay two girls with one being a virgin

this guy just sounds like a pussy that only feels comfortable in top tier cities like bangkok

also fucked a cambodian girl that moved to bangkok

that’s the only reason i went to cambodia in the first place and don’t regret it

didn’t have that problem when i used tinder in phnom penh

was able to slay two girls with one being a virgin

this guy just sounds like a pussy that only feels comfortable in top tier cities like bangkok
larping as virgin

cambodia mogs this shithole of a nation

but atleast they speak english for lazycels
In what ways is Cambodia better than PH? The country has hardly any coastline, flat interior, most roads are unpaved in the huge northeast region (from what I saw flying MNL -> BKK). But it's a great country for foreigners to engage in utter degeneracy, while the Philippines is much less degenerate than many foreigners seem to think it is. I worked with a 35-year old alcoholic who loved wearing his "Angkor What?" souvenir shirt as often as he could. He would smile and shake his head when asked to recount what went down during his time in the country. Craziest experiences of his life, that's all he would say.

Cambodia's GDP per capita is $1900 against Philippines' $3800, so if you think the Philippines is an impoverished shithole, Cambodia is worse. PPP differentials are hardly different, so one country isn't all that much cheaper than the other. PH is visa free too, Cambodia requires a visa.

One /trv/ user said Phnom Penh is "hell on earth", and he also insisted that it is expensive compared to Bangkok, but he seemed like the kind of stupid faggot who tries to go upscale & respectable in one of the shittiest countries on Earth, inevitably getting price-gouged and scammed at every turn.

View attachment VID_20240119_234310[1].mp4
Hilarious that the vlogger would act shocked about a single dead rat in the street. Last night I walked in some of the sketchy alleys behind the high-end bars & eateries of Bukit Bintang, and instead of finding Indian prostitutes, I encountered a street teeming with hundreds of rats of every size, scarcely concerned over my presence. Half expected one of the bigger ones to scamper up and nip at my ankles, JFL. This is in ultra-modern, "First World" Kuala Lumpur.

View attachment 4237
Hilarious that the vlogger would act shocked about a single dead rat in the street. Last night I walked in some of the sketchy alleys behind the high-end bars & eateries of Bukit Bintang, and instead of finding Indian prostitutes, I encountered a street teeming with hundreds of rats of every size, scarcely concerned over my presence. Half expected one of the bigger ones to scamper up and nip at my ankles, JFL. This is in ultra-modern, "First World" Kuala Lumpur.
wtf lmao

View attachment 4237
over a fucking dead rat

just the other night im walking to find some place to eat. I see some cats lazing around.
one scurries under this cabinet or whatever. it was a bit smaller than the other cats, so i thought it was a kitten.

So i scooch down and i am calling kitty, like here kitty kitty..... it's okay i won't hurt you, im cool.

out flies the biggest rat i have ever seen! .....im like WTF......even the cats won't fucking bother with it, it was so big. They just watched it run away.

okay i guess it's not a cat. shrugged and moved on

over a fucking dead rat

just the other night im walking to find some place to eat. I see some cats lazing around.
one scurries under this cabinet or whatever. it was a bit smaller than the other cats, so i thought it was a kitten.

So i scooch down and i am calling kitty, like here kitty kitty..... it's okay i won't hurt you, im cool.

out flies the biggest rat i have ever seen! .....im like WTF......even the cats won't fucking bother with it, it was so big. They just watched it run away.

okay i guess it's not a cat. shrugged and moved on
Rats are one thing. The kind of shit that bothers me can be guessed based on my complete unwillingness to go to Australia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back