Diet soda mogs so hard

True but no caffeine. Some retards think fruit juice being bad for you means fruit is too.
well too much fruit is bad for you.

it's why indonesians have a HIGH diabetes problem here. Cuase everyting is fucking sugar sauces and they think healthy is a fruit smoothy with chocolate drizzled over it.

and holy fucking carbs

these niggers have no idea whats healthy.

well too much fruit is bad for you.

it's why indonesians have a HIGH diabetes problem here. Cuase everyting is fucking sugar sauces and they think healthy is a fruit smoothy with chocolate drizzled over it.

and holy fucking carbs

these niggers have no idea whats healthy.
Being fat massively raised diabetes risk. And high fat diet is literally the cause of diabetes

yea I like the zero Dr Pepper cream soda
i would do that

okay, more keto shit for you niggers

want a peanut buster parfait?

okay, go to grocery store, get sugar free icecream (either vanilla or chocolate)
get peanuts
here is the fucking bomb secret. Get yourself sugar free cake icing. chocolate.

now get this shit home,
Nuke sugar free icing for 30 seconds (or whatever time to make it gooey)
get a tall glass, put icecream in bottom layer, then pour in sugar free icing gooey not hot. Add peanuts

repeat those layers until glass is full,

put that shit in the freezer until dinner

BAM, you gotta fucking peanut buster parfait, no guilt and ZERO sugar (minus the carb count from the peanuts)

OH YA, if peanuts are not salty, salt each layer with 2 or 3 shakes of salt shaker onto peanuts

Being fat massively raised diabetes risk. And high fat diet is literally the cause of diabetes
bullshit, fat diet has NOTHING to do with diabetes
NOTHING. Unless you are eating TRUCK LOADS of fat. LOL. with every meal.

infact more animal fats in your diet, will make you UNFAT, brings your cholesterol down, and all those good things

Although many cells use fat for energy, the brain, nerve cells, and developing red blood cells can not. The body cannot convert fat into glucose to a significant degree. Thus, without glucose, the body is forced to break down its protein tissues to make glucose for energy, which can lead to muscle loss.

keto people know if you eat fat in your diet, it keeps you full longer cause your body does exactly as it says above. doens't break down to glucose very easy. So you stay full longer, making you eat less. and your body needs energy and eats it's own body fat to survive. This is how keto people get skinny so fast.
helping you lose weight

Last edited:
one more final keto snack trick

chocolate or whatever flavor pudding.

You will see in the grocery store, sugar free "chocolate, butter scotch, watever the fuck flavor pudding"

but if you read carefully, you need dairy to make it fluff up. Milk, being on keto that's a big fucking no no. One day it came to me. cause i was trying to use almond soy milk (which does not work, as it's not dairy)

BUT.....i thought. What if i put mother fucking BUTTER in the soy milk, doens't that make it dairy?
well holy fuck, eureka moment

so take your sugar free pudding

get unsweetened, lowest cal soy milk you can find.

get a stick of butter (usually there are 4 sticks in one brick of butter)

now, warm up the soy milk (this will prevent the butter from clumping from cold soy milk)
melt butter, and mix with luke warm soy milk.
put soy and melted butter into your sugar free pudding mix and whisk or blend

put in fridge, 3 hours later, mother fucking sweet as can be, pudding.

and COMPLETELY keto.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back