Did you guys hear the story in medellin

gottagetdabagfirst202x

Apr 28, 2024
Some guy got scopolamined after paying for a hooker and died by overdose so his drug lord friend found the whores who did it and raped them with swords.

Even the locals get drugged and killed. But im not going to lie, I was contemplating on finding a nice (Thicccc) Christian girl from there to settle down with in the future but that shit changed my mind bro, people getting raped with swords all the way in with blood as lube is crazy. Ayyyy caramba no sword in mi culo nooo papi or whatever the fuck they say in that shit hole fuck that

Yeah they're literally savages.

My boss said it's safe as long as you avoid the "ladies of the night"

But I just can't promise that so I'd rather not go

Some guy got scopolamined after paying for a hooker and died by overdose so his drug lord friend found the whores who did it and raped them with swords.

Even the locals get drugged and killed. But im not going to lie, I was contemplating on finding a nice (Thicccc) Christian girl from there to settle down with in the future but that shit changed my mind bro, people getting raped with swords all the way in with blood as lube is crazy. Ayyyy caramba no sword in mi culo nooo papi or whatever the fuck they say in that shit hole fuck that
I don't get this obsession that foreigners have with finding women in Medellin when every other city in Colombia has women available for dating or P4P. Colombia isn't a sexually repressed country, even the crossroads towns have women available. But dumbfuck coomers insist on flocking to the one city that is full of ripoffs, scams, robberies and psychotic whores, simply because all the other fools go there.
What else is there to do that you cant do safely in southern Europe/sea though, the only thing there is hot women and death
It's a lot cheaper than Europe, much of the country is on par with Southeast Asia. Climate is always pleasant when you are at 3000-7000' elevation, and even at sea level, it's rarely scorching hot outside the far north. People are very easy to talk to, social barriers are nonexistent. Colombians are always down to crack open some Aguilas and have a good time. They have a reputation for violence, but unlike white people, they laugh off every small annoyance and never get provoked by petty bullshit. It's extremely rare to hear a Colombian using swear words out of exasperation. You'll ride through the jungle on the highway to Tumaco and see cute girls lounging in hammocks in their front yards, bare feet dangling and a little bit of slim brown belly showing under her shirt...all the local guys are so used to being surrounded by pretty young things that they don't pay her any mind, so she's feeling bored, and then she notices you cruising by and won't quit staring. It's your story to write...

nah i don’t keep up with geomaxia information in that region

i focus on the far east, where i know girls from the steppes of mongolia to the jungles of indonesia!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back