Death of Britain Megathread

fatchadlitecel

Gymcel coper
Aug 16, 2022
This recent Liz Truss shit and geomax threads from British guys being blackpilled made me think of this Question time where Peter Hitchens tells young people to leave the country because of how shit it will become. Doubly relevant because Liz Truss was on this panel.

Anecdotally I've noticed that there are a ton of British people leaving the UK and moving to Canada. Our entire UK office moved here in the past year. I don't doubt that people are basically fleeing the country right now and eventually you'll get a massive wave of brain drain from the UK to North America/Australia.

Post blackpills about Britain ITT

@predeterminism @The 13th Warrior

Wait wtf, UK nominal GDP peaked in 2007 and hasn't recovered. That's actually fucking insane. That means living standards have gone through an enormous decline

With inflation and population growth alone means your living standards are down 40% from where they were in 2007

And I'm sure it's even worse now since the retarded energy prices and devaluation of the pound

Your living standards have probably outright halved over the past 2 decades.

what exactly is so bad? GBP is worth way more than any other currency. and even after a literal war and gas shortage its still worth more than the usd(and will go back up to its original)

avg monthly salary 2022 was 16th out of 195 countries

london is top 10 highest paid cities in the world

london ranked best city in the world “capital of capitals”

ranked 11th best for quality of life out of 195 countries(higher than canada)

ranked 8th best country in the world

all this stuff is fearmongering (usually from ethnics) who see a tiny decrease in anything in UK and call it "the death of britain" because they're mad we colonised them cos theyre jealous

only real problem is dating market for subhuman men , and house prices/avg wage inflation. which is equal to, and if not worse, in other first world countries

country is finished, its not even cuz of migrants or anything

Anglos are good at assimilating ethnics unlike rest of europe which will be overrun by em

main problem is lack of oppurtunity, and u get taxed like 50% lol. Even tiny houses are 500K+

jfl at this cucked country, most rich brits geomax to Dubai, thailand, canada, etc

im gonna leave after i graduate HS and get my degree but thats like 2028

ffs i hate this cold ass shity boring country nd all girls are chad only too

what exactly is so bad? GBP is worth way more than any other currency. and even after a literal war and gas shortage its still worth more than the usd(and will go back up to its original)

avg monthly salary 2022 was 16th out of 195 countries

london is top 10 highest paid cities in the world

london ranked best city in the world “capital of capitals”

ranked 11th best for quality of life out of 195 countries(higher than canada)

ranked 8th best country in the world

all this stuff is fearmongering

only real problem is dating market for subhuman men , and house prices/avg wage inflation. which is equal to, and if not worse, in other first world countries
ur coping hard economic status of UK has been declining forever

since these dumb tories tried to lower tax and be competetive LOL

now we are actually fucked, and GBP has hit all time lows just check news

if we are being honest UKs time is over bro

ur coping hard economic status of UK has been declining forever

since these dumb tories tried to lower tax and be competetive LOL

now we are actually fucked, and GBP has hit all time lows just check news

if we are being honest UKs time is over bro
all this stuff is fearmongering (usually from ethnics) who see a tiny decrease in anything in UK and call it "the death of britain" because they're mad we colonised them cos theyre jealous

im literally from northeastern ethiopia and ethiopia wasn't colonized. Open a history book you brainlet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

also why would i be jealous of brits, they are literally ugliest euros. Everyone knows germanics, nordics + meds especially SMV mog them badly

cope, also Germany mogs in both GDP per capita + GDP in total lol. The aisles are in shambles :LOL:

im literally from northeastern ethiopia and ethiopia wasn't colonized. Open a history book you brainlet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

also why would i be jealous of brits, they are literally ugliest euros. Everyone knows germanics, nordics + meds especially SMV mog them badly

cope, also Germany mogs in both GDP per capita + GDP in total lol. The aisles are in shambles :LOL:

you just said a few neighbouring countries smv and gdp mogs UK. yeah i never said UK was no.1

we still mog the rest of the world (including your country) and thats all tht matters

The funny thing with the energy crisis that it gives the UK the opportunity to test renewable energy solutions but the Govo was too stupid to think about this.

The funny thing with the energy crisis that it gives the UK the opportunity to test renewable energy solutions but the Govo was too stupid to think about this.
The people running Western countries are legit retards IMO. When's the last time they did something intelligent?

Trudeau has been in power for a decade and there's been nothing positive aside from weed legalization.

The people running Western countries are legit retards IMO. When's the last time they did something intelligent?

Trudeau has been in power for a decade and there's been nothing positive aside from weed legalization.
You get into these positions by being mates with powerful people and being a suck up, not by having good ideas.

Last edited:
you just said a few neighbouring countries smv and gdp mogs UK. yeah i never said UK was no.1

we still mog the rest of the world (including your country) and thats all tht matters
“we” says the manlet nerdic who almost killed himself LOL

your not mogging anyone lmao, i’ve seen your pics

stick to racebaiting buddy

4 years of military occupation is nothing lol, france had same thing happen

also, those speakers are not even .1” of population, in fact Ethiopia is one of only countries in africa to not have any major colonial languages still in gov

wikipedia articles to fit your narrative don’t mean shit

fuck outta here with your room temp IQ

Sorry boyo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back