Story Damn the guys going seamaxxing on my flight are subhuman af

fatchadlitecel

Gymcel coper
Aug 16, 2022
There’s no more than 1 MTN+ for every 10 LTN and below.

They are some combo of obese, old, bald, short and ethnic plus dogshit clothing. Currently looking at 3 Indians getting heightmogged by a white woman in sneakers by 3-4”

There are guys here with their Asian wives too, still together despite being fat and looking really unkempt.

One guy is so fat he has that front ass thing where the stomach fat forms two cheeks at the front. Poor girl whoever has to push the fat out of the way to suck his tiny cock.

Sad to see that Im still gonna get mogged by my competition even at SEA

no you wont. you are 17. you know how many girls in the philippines like twink frame white guys especially if they are their own age? you are taller than an average pinoy and have hair and are white. you are like chadlite tier in the philippines.
But I'm Trucel in the west and I can't cope

the philippines will purify you of being a doomer. youll be a coomer instead. but youll end up being resentful of your parents circumcucking you in the end once you fulfilled your basic needs and start achieving any life goals. it happened to me.

the philippines will purify you of being a doomer. youll be a coomer instead. but youll end up being resentful of your parents circumcucking you in the end once you fulfilled your basic needs and start achieving any life goals. it happened to me.
The circumcuckedpill destroyed me

when i was 17 i knew i was circumcised but didnt know i was circumcucked.
i wrote a thread about circumicision

but women seem to prefer circum dicks, especially in SEA

i wrote a thread about circumicision

but women seem to prefer circum dicks, especially in SEA
pinas like circumcucks. they have a circumcuck ritual called tuli. when it comes down to it though regardless if you are circumcucked or not it makes no difference especially if you are white.

22-tuli.jpg

hes happy getting cucked

Asians already have small dicks and they get circumcuck as well it over for them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back