chinese tourists are soooo fucking hot

anxietycel

Feb 29, 2024
i saw a 5 foot 10 chinese girl with perfect hair and massive fucking jawline and huge cheekbones. even the uglier ones were better looking than most of the white girls
why do they have such good facial development. id rather be chang than chad any day tbh

only rich chinese are allowed to travel internationally. usually northern or coastline peoples

what i’m curious about is what girls in irrelevant cities to the west like kunming look like

only rich chinese are allowed to travel internationally. usually northern or coastline peoples

what i’m curious about is what girls in irrelevant cities to the west like kunming look like
bro the rich ones are the absolute cum dumpsters of the boarding school system, girls know once they get back their daddy will want to marry them off to one of their employees as a prize. so they spent 15 to 20 sucking as many western cocks as possible. never new bitches that cheated on their boyfriends more with random ass dicks then rich china women

i was trying to add them on the people nearby feature on wechat but it wasnt working. i was staring at them so much one locked eyes with me sat with her boyfriend. fuckity fuck fuck white people i want a tall chinese girl but they are built for big asian cock

i was trying to add them on the people nearby feature on wechat but it wasnt working. i was staring at them so much one locked eyes with me sat with her boyfriend. fuckity fuck fuck white people i want a tall chinese girl but they are built for big asian cock
The cultural barrier is huge for many Chinese females, most of them here in Southampton stick to their own as well.

Chinese are very insular, it's true. I've found them uptight and awkward outside their comfort zone. It seems they either speak English fluently or not at all. Here in Yilan County, Taiwan, most people don't have exposure to foreigners. People expect me to know Chinese, and get annoyed by the fact that I don't understand a single word. Most Taiwanese are introverted and do not notice strangers on the street, which is different from Southeast Asian countries where I catch the eye of almost everyone passing by. Still, you'd have to be blind not to notice that some girls have a thing for white guys here, even a grumpy bearded hermit like myself.
So far, Taiwan has cost me 31-33% more than Southeast Asia. I'd say it's absolutely worth it as a geomaxxing destination, especially if you are willing to learn a bit of Chinese.

@KingOfAsia You've been refuted once again.
it doesn't stop them. i talking to 1 rich girl who was dating an american and said she blocked her grandma because she kept telling her to dump him jfl.
i dont think its because whites are more attractive though, a lot of them say that chinese guys are too violent so they dont want to date them. same with koreans and japanese

it doesn't stop them. i talking to 1 rich girl who was dating an american and said she blocked her grandma because she kept telling her to dump him jfl.
i dont think its because whites are more attractive though, a lot of them say that chinese guys are too violent so they dont want to date them. same with koreans and japanese
Are you Chad? How do you meet rich girls and how do you keep their interest

Are you Chad? How do you meet rich girls and how do you keep their interest
idrk ive been rated a 3 by friends but some people say im a 6.
i have very exotic features that i cant explain for the sake of anonymity
i dont try to keep their interest i just talk to them because i find it enjoyable to learn about their culture. i dont try to force anything if they stop replying i let it go

idrk ive been rated a 3 by friends but some people say im a 6.
i have very exotic features that i cant explain for the sake of anonymity
i dont try to keep their interest i just talk to them because i find it enjoyable to learn about their culture. i dont try to force anything if they stop replying i let it go
So you meet them on apps or you cold approach and strike up a convo? You're probably way higher than a 6 if you have females enthusiastically interested in you

So you meet them on apps or you cold approach and strike up a convo? You're probably way higher than a 6 if you have females enthusiastically interested in you
apps. asians are easy man. just dont be ugly and ur good to go

why are you such a cuckold. its obviously because whites are more attractive.

no one gets surgery to be be a short, squinty, flat wide nose, brown micropenis

they get surgery to be tall, white eyes, thin high white nose, and bwc

white guys are 100x more violent than east asian colonized low t lowest crime rate cuckolds

go outside and you'll realise a lot of people are sub 5 and doing fine
i recommend race mixing to dilute your genes
In the real world sub 5s are betabuxing for mid post wall roasties while pretending they won in the end. I'm sitting on a beach rn, all the blatant blackpills are walking straight past me.

In the real world sub 5s are betabuxing for mid post wall roasties while pretending they won in the end. I'm sitting on a beach rn, all the blatant blackpills are walking straight past me.
i see sub 5s marrying other sub 5s.. yeah bro just ldar because ur not top 5% of men

Marriage is cuckoldry. The meta for men now is to impregnate as many women as possible then let the betabux men raise them.
its pointless doing that. u dont even see the kid theres no happiness that comes from that only doubt.
atleast if u raise the kid u get joy out of seeing it happy and watching it experience the world
the normie life is underrated if u can be neurotypical

its pointless doing that. u dont even see the kid theres no happiness that comes from that only doubt.
atleast if u raise the kid u get joy out of seeing it happy and watching it experience the world
the normie life is underrated if u can be neurotypical
sure if you give him good genetics and life prospects, and at the same time don't risk anything with gynocentric laws

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back