Came back to say i got my first customer already and it only took 2 months of building the app cause gmail and chatgpt api's are easy to understand

gottagetdabagfirst202x

Apr 28, 2024
Business is ai customer support for 30 euro/month vs an employee for 2200/month.

1. Ai reads all customer emails and employee replies and trains the algo on its own with opensource library ( i only had to connect a bunch of pre existing libraries tbh)

2. Then for a two weeks straight an employee just reads the ai reply and presses yes or no for fine tuning the weights of the ai ( essentially automising their own job in real time and firing themselves JFL)

3. then it spits out an email and each reply costs 0.003 euro with chat gpt turbo

4. First reply is ai, second is an employee in order to mitigate risk and if a customer doesn't reply to the first ai reply for further info you can say confidently that they were helped.

I wrote most of this shit in react and js and chatgpt wrote 40 percent of the backend code in Python cause thats what its good at

I want to scale big (1k subscribers) and get acquired for a million euro and just invest in real estate so that i dont have constant anxiety about how to pay for rent if my businesses fail and then onto the next thing which will be in health care

I read some dude asking for what degree to get my advice is something that helps you make money online or atleast something that gets you contracts based on the job vs time, that easy time /= money and you can money maxx

Brutal iq pill, Thanks mom.

Last edited:
My son will be a rich lazy Slob traveling the world while i

rotted in my parents basement reading api documentation, it never began

Last edited:
If i dont make it i will betabux for single mother in usa for green card with my cs degree and then divorce her and overemploy myself and save 1 mil and rot in my grandpas house that i will get in Bosnia. Cant be mad at myself because i did my best, sometimes its just not meant to be

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back