Geomax Brutal realization when coming from Lithuana to Poland

Marco Pumpo

40+ countries travelled
Apr 18, 2024
When my dating apps switched to Poland it seemed like they were coming back from a hiatus. I'm suddenly receiving likes again. But no reason to get excited because they are not good ones. Coming from one country to the other directly made it obvious to me: Lithuania and Poland are two different leagues. The amount of Chads is by no means equally distributed between countries.

Poland is essentially a country full of jawcels - like me and @Pained4ever and @kamster. Men and women. That's why they rather tend to accept me. Nonetheless they would prefer protruded chiseled Chad jaws like everyone would. Additionally, many people here have wide slavic skulls and are rather short.

Lithuania is basically a European mogger tribe. That's why the women didn't give a shit about me. They would smile at an aggressively barking dog, but when looking at me they would make sure to not smile and look elsewhere quickly - better don't encourage that lowly guy to approach or something.

I had a Lithuanian Tinder match that was a bit chubby and had a recessed upper jaw. She messaged me first and was clearly interested but I rejected her. Her fellow Lithuanians certainly consider her subhuman and are not interested, that's why unlike the others she was willing to come to me. Here in Poland I see cases like her regularly - in the streets and online.

Wherever I go I don't really seem to have options with high tier white women, only with fellow jawcels or other undesirable things like fatsoes. Brutal. Only ways to avoid this that I see are:
- continue slaying ethnics in Europe
- move to another continent
- surgery

When my dating apps switched to Poland it seemed like they were coming back from a hiatus. I'm suddenly receiving likes again. But no reason to get excited because they are not good ones. Coming from one country to the other directly made it obvious to me: Lithuania and Poland are two different leagues. The amount of Chads is by no means equally distributed between countries.

Poland is essentially a country full of jawcels - like me and @Pained4ever and @kamster. Men and women. That's why they rather tend to accept me. Nonetheless they would prefer protruded chiseled Chad jaws like everyone would. Additionally, many people here have wide slavic skulls and are rather short.

Lithuania is basically a European mogger tribe. That's why the women didn't give a shit about me. They would smile at an aggressively barking dog, but when looking at me they would make sure to not smile and look elsewhere quickly - better don't encourage that lowly guy to approach or something.

I had a Lithuanian Tinder match that was a bit chubby and had a recessed upper jaw. She messaged me first and was clearly interested but I rejected her. Her fellow Lithuanians certainly consider her subhuman and are not interested, that's why unlike the others she was willing to come to me. Here in Poland I see cases like her regularly - in the streets and online.

Wherever I go I don't really seem to have options with high tier white women, only with fellow jawcels or other undesirable things like fatsoes. Brutal. Only ways to avoid this that I see are:
- surgery
if u want white women, u dont have to do muh surgery

u just gotta looksmax to what white women like

sunbeds to dark tan, blonde highlights in ur hair, gold cross necklace, fashionmaxx, lifts etc..

i did that and got hot af white girls even despite im short

but yea regardless, u get more bang for ur genetic if u move continent to asia

- surgery
I'm turbo jawcel i prob have worst jaw on this forum. Thankfully insurance will pay over 100k to fix it

if u want white women, u dont have to do muh surgery

u just gotta looksmax to what white women like

sunbeds to dark tan, blonde highlights in ur hair, gold cross necklace, fashionmaxx, lifts etc..

i did that and got hot af white girls even despite im short

but yea regardless, u get more bang for ur genetic if u move continent to asia
White women aren't worth the effort imo. They all have fucked chad

this is normal experience in Lithuania. I can easily slay in any part of the world, but not north europe. You can try creating chad profile on tinder and will still get shitty results in these countries. Women here are beyond delusional, I know many good looking guys here and they all struggling. It's over here. Women here chasing a guy that doesn't even exist in real world.

this is normal experience in Lithuania. I can easily slay in any part of the world, but not north europe. You can try creating chad profile on tinder and will still get shitty results in these countries. Women here are beyond delusional, I know many good looking guys here and they all struggling. It's over here. Women here chasing a guy that doesn't even exist in real world.
Wow okay... So even Chad struggles online.

But what about offline? Do you know if they will actually flirt with Chad and Chadlite on the street? I experienced complete ignorance. But also i haven't seen anyone else approaching anywhere outside. Only once at a rooftop bar in Vilnius i saw some Lithuanian group of 3 women somehow got into talking with 2 men and they were introducing themselves to each other.

But what about offline? Do you know if they will actually flirt with Chad and Chadlite on the street? I experienced complete ignorance. But also i haven't seen anyone else approaching anywhere outside. Only once at a rooftop bar in Vilnius i saw some Lithuanian group of 3 women somehow got into talking with 2 men and they were introducing themselves to each other.
that's max cope, assuming dating apps are widely used, chad will do well
and in person too

they would almost never approach, unless drunk. Average beckies would stare at me, but would wait for your action. Only time I got approached first is when I met them through friends. Chads I know get stares from more women. Yes, it's easier in real life, but you need still initiate. But they (average and below average bitches) would still think that they're way above you

chad does not struggle online

I sometimes wonder what are yall actually doing to get the girls you want here in this region of the world. Couple of weeks a go one of my Asian friends broke up with his Ukrainian stacie girlfriend and came to the city I was in to game hard. He did like 130 day game opens within a span of two weeks, along with Tindering hard with the expensive Tinder select subscription. He eventually landed a tall Stacey-lite before he had to go back. He's a tall MTN. If you guys are not willing to put this kind of effort going after the most sought after women in the world, geomaxxing alone isn't gonna do the trick. You might as well stay at home or go someplace else.

I sometimes wonder what are yall actually doing to get the girls you want here in this region of the world. Couple of weeks a go one of my Asian friends broke up with his Ukrainian stacie girlfriend and came to the city I was in to game hard. He did like 130 day game opens within a span of two weeks, along with Tindering hard with the expensive Tinder select subscription. He eventually landed a tall Stacey-lite before he had to go back. He's a tall MTN. If you guys are not willing to put this kind of effort going after the most sought after women in the world, geomaxxing alone isn't gonna do the trick. You might as well stay at home or go someplace else.
Jesus... that's high effort indeed.

I think tinder select is rip-off. I have tinder Platinum currently and a few other apps, so i can safely say that OLD doesn't work for me in Lithuania.

130 day game opens is crazy, yea admittedly i don't have the frustration tolerance for that, especially not if they seem to be purposefully ignoring me. If i had average beckies staring at me as @NiggerLover said, i would approach. and i think that's also how it should be naturally that women at least give some sort of positive signal. Something is really off these days.

But i understand that complaining about the situation won't make it better. Any insights on what kind of strategies you guys use to approach successfully?

I posted this in the other thread but only someone on the chad-pussy-event horizon can possibly accurately diagnose the problem.

someone who does well in eastern europe is likely doing a few things right. good at talking to women. intelligent by some measure or another, taller than average, better looking than average. have a good instagram. being chad alone is not enough in most places. the new limit probably starts around super-chad. at least half of chads will get left swiped and the half or more of the remaining will fail in the process of dms

direct approach will be somewhat easier but you're probably going to need to speak lithuanian.

I firmly maintain that instagram is the main problem. instagram probably has more variation between countries than passport bros with the exception of really played out places like prague or krakow.

the reason instagram is the problem vs passportbros is that you can compete with passportbros and outperform them fairly easily. how do you compete with insta? its literally impossible even if your insta is good. the flood of chadswill eventually get her.

the most effective day game approaches tend to separate her from her phone one way or another

sure...
so lithuania girls dont like to fuck and just sit alone at home?
they do fuck chads, but chads have to compete. Being chad is no longer special here. Back in the day, you would get special treatment, but today you need to kiss her ass, entertain her. In return you get mediocre, delusional pussy. If you're chad and talking to these average bitches, they think that they're better than you. Every cunt in this country can create tinder and get 30 chads in 1 day. Because of so much abundance, why would she choose one chad over other? It's fucking over there. I would argue it's harder in north europe than in united states shithole

the reason instagram is the problem vs passportbros is that you can compete with passportbros and outperform them fairly easily. how do you compete with insta? its literally impossible even if your insta is good. the flood of chadswill eventually get her.

the most effective day game approaches tend to separate her from her phone one way or another
yea i agree with that, that's why it's over in online dating.

when i was young all women had some celebrity that they dreamed of and would have fucked immediately. but the celebrities were inaccessible. women would write letters to them and never receive a reply because celebreties were too busy to answer thousands of letters. but these days due to instagram there are tons of influencers and microinfluencers and they are more approachable than superstars. they will take as second to click the like button on comments of simping women and those women will melt away and delude themselves into having a chance of being with them. thus they reject their actual looksmatches.

they do fuck chads, but chads have to compete. Being chad is no longer special here. Back in the day, you would get special treatment, but today you need to kiss her ass, entertain her. In return you get mediocre, delusional pussy. If you're chad and talking to these average bitches, they think that they're better than you. Every cunt in this country can create tinder and get 30 chads in 1 day. Because of so much abundance, why would she choose one chad over other? It's fucking over there. I would argue it's harder in north europe than in united states shithole
damn yea that's terrible. it's probably around a similar level but i can't tell for sure because i'm not chad. i had dating apps running when i was in NYC and the only women that were willing to meet me were fat and ugly or black.

if i wasn't white it would be truly over for me.

yea i agree with that, that's why it's over in online dating.

when i was young all women had some celebrity that they dreamed of and would have fucked immediately. but the celebrities were inaccessible. women would write letters to them and never receive a reply because celebreties were too busy to answer thousands of letters. but these days due to instagram there are tons of influencers and microinfluencers and they are more approachable than superstars. they will take as second to click the like button on comments of simping women and those women will melt away and delude themselves into having a chance of being with them. thus they reject their actual looksmatches.

damn yea that's terrible. it's probably around a similar level but i can't tell for sure because i'm not chad. i had dating apps running when i was in NYC and the only women that were willing to meet me were fat and ugly or black.

if i wasn't white it would be truly over for me.
same that and my height

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back