Advice Bought tickets to Japan, how to slay when I arrive

When autist comes to foreign country

Perhaps try installing tinder, badoo or any dating app and then just say you are in Japan, that way you will meet some women
I am autistic and socially awkward, at least I have good face for Asian beauty standards

5'9 isn't tall enough if you're going to main cities, better hope you have 5+ psl face or A10 eyes at the very least or you're not going to be slaying much better than at home (or at all for that matter).

5'9 isn't tall enough if you're going to main cities, better hope you have 5+ psl face or A10 eyes at the very least or you're not going to be slaying much better than at home (or at all for that matter).
5’10 And 5 PSL face = good dating life everywhere lol

All incels / geomaxxers etc interested in East Asia should do Vietnam first which atm is the hardest place in SEA and most similar to EA culture / vibe.

Vietnam is a good predictor for how well you'll fare in East Asia. If you cant get laid there I wouldn't bother booking a flight to Japan or Korea lol.
vietnam is super easy for the few days i’ve been here. maybe it’s cuz i’m the only mulatto i’ve seen in hanoi idk

1) almost impossible to find a foid that speaks English, Japanese knowledge is required
2) foids are only looking for LTR, so you need to lie that you are working/studying there
3) Very low amount of foids on western dating apps, you compete with other tourists there, you won’t be able to get into Japanese dating apps
4) cold approaching won’t work since foid most likely won’t even understand what you want
5) hot approach won’t work either since you can’t get into jap groups without Japanese knowledge

1) almost impossible to find a foid that speaks English, Japanese knowledge is required
2) foids are only looking for LTR, so you need to lie that you are working/studying there
3) Very low amount of foids on western dating apps, you compete with other tourists there, you won’t be able to get into Japanese dating apps
4) cold approaching won’t work since foid most likely won’t even understand what you want
5) hot approach won’t work either since you can’t get into jap groups without Japanese knowledge

Did you get lucky? Would you go back again?

@Mr.FailedChad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back