@biggunsar is a fookin genius

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
you have to understand, for 50 years feminism has controlled men. Now to a point that men are even afraid of approaching women and women have even tried to petition that a man just approaching a woman in public is a crime.

here in asia you have none of that (or latin countries) and the feminists, and their beta orbiters. Fight against the patriarchy. (the new slang word for men being men and women don't like it, cause they cannot control them)

thats' really the honest truth about it all. I am going to give you ALL a fast knowledge in avoiding the fucking plague that is feminism.

you want to avoid that bullshit, and travel. ALWAYS go to a country that has no welfare. PERIOD> without welfare, feminism cannot exist. Because women in large want someone to pay for their mistakes, if its' not a man, it's the big government. Without welfare, theycan only rely on a man. And if government doens't support the man getting fucked over. they are at the mercy of their bad mistakes.

TRUST me, its' why asia and latin america is so popular. No feminism, and there never will be without welfare. in those countries women cannot fuck tyrone and have 3 kids that are paid for by the state. They MUST bend the knee and fuck random dudes, to make ends meet or get a fucking job.

funny how in western society a women that gets a job and pays rent and bills they call themselves "independant women" but no man does this and calls himself an independant man, he pays those bills and does it because it's called being a fucking adult. LOL the idiocy and brainwashed indoctrination of feminism is we accept this obvious stupidty. fight it. Fuck them.
this guys a fookin genius

no welfare is so important for dating

in the west, even if you get a girlfriend(who will be a fat toxic cumdumpster btw) she will literally ruin your family and cheat on you for fun

because she knows she can take half ur house etc and the main thing: she knows she can get fucking welfare and doesnt have any negative consequences to her actions LOL

and everyones gonna pay for her through the fucking government.

any girl can fuck any loser based on looks because she knows if she has a kid she doesnt even have to work and everything will be fucking paid for

But outside of the west: LATAM, SEA. girls actually are incentivised to pick a nice, stable guy who wont cheat. and they won't cheat themselves. they actually want a stable long term relationship

because they know if they have a kid with u, and they cheat, or u cheat. theyre FUCKED. single mom forever and their life is ruined briv

so LATAM and SEA girls are incentivised to be with a less good looking/tall guy and stay with you forever and treat you well and not cheat

meanwhile western women are incentivised to pick any good looking tall guy regardless of his wealth, and, not stay with you, and treat you like shit, and cheat on you

even my own parents that is a very clear example to me that i would never want to date a western woman.

my moms an obese toxic useless waste of space who cant even cook, and treats her bfs like utter shit, cheated on my dad and ruined the family, cos she knew welfare would pay all her shit and she'd get 0 consequences for her evil actions. and they fucking did pay all her shit.

FUCK the west blud

im gonna get a slim, nice, useful girl who can cook, treats me nice, won't cheat cos she knows if we break up no welfare is paying shit for her and she'd get consequences

fuck but i dont want to live in latam or sea nigger i wanna live in busan fuck nigger life by beach fuck this shit niggers

water

i remember being in bkk once and with this girl and we walked past some handicap on the ground and i asked why she was begging and wasn’t getting government money and she said they don’t give shit lol

but female nature is everywhere. all you have to do is listen to the cucks that go on youtube who tell their story about how some sea girl ruined them

and don’t go to busan. come to da nang and let’s go eat burgers at bikini bottom express

or eat tacos at taco tim’s in nha trang

water

i remember being in bkk once and with this girl and we walked past some handicap on the ground and i asked why she was begging and wasn’t getting government money and she said they don’t give shit lol

but female nature is everywhere. all you have to do is listen to the cucks that go on youtube who tell their story about how some sea girl ruined them

and don’t go to busan. come to da nang and let’s go eat burgers at bikini bottom express

or eat tacos at taco tim’s in nha trang
Yes, women are the same in every country

and their behavior would be EXACTLY the same if every country operated the same

but the truth is, in LATAM and SEA if a man walks, she's fucked. And that's why women are more "trad". its as simple as. And it truly is due to welfare. with ZERO government support. A woman either has to have a supporting family (mother father ect) or she is fucking screwed. EVERY girl i have seen in that situation, ends up fucking for money. Either short time until she gets some shitty job. Or mostly they fuck for money until they cannot anymore. And that is the reality of 3rd world women if they fuck up the relationship with a man.

men that get screwed over by women in phil, are morons. They buy houses and put them in the girls name. WHAT FUCKING IMBICILE would do this?

i don't care if the house only costs 40 or 60K i would NEVER put that kind of money in someone elses name, even if she had 5 of my kids

FUCK THAT. bitch everything i buy i own, its mine. And just like you, just like your pussy. Im renting it. Well you are renting my space and my things, using your pussy and mouth and cleaning skills. you can stay or leave, i dont' give a fuck, but you aint' getting shit if you leave.

i have finally given the knee. going to have a gf for a while. This is her with her mom. She turns 19 in october. I dont' know if its going to be a good thing or a disaster. I hate to get attached to women (after my divorce i swore off getting attached).

but i let her know. If you are going to stay wtih me, you are going to fuck me and suck me at ALL TIMES. (i said EXACTLY this to her) if my dick is not always in your mouth or pussy, i will find another girl to do that with. SO if you wanna stay with me, its' in your interest to always have my cock busy. and keep me happy. she agreed. So lets see what happens. I was out with a geomaxer forum bro this week and she messaged me and said "dont' get itchy with any girls, thats my dick" so....maybe it will be good. And ya the mom looks good too, almost like could do a mom daughter threesome. And who knows. In october i gotta do a visa run and im going to meet the mother..........little bit of wine and some suggestive behavior. The daugther will already be my cock slave.

Attachments

• ais and mom.jpeg
    ais and mom.jpeg
    54.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
its a good theory except everyone cheats in LATAM
YEP, because all women in the 3rd world are looking to date up.

and women know men will never know. The fact is, if you are pumping her puss often. Another guy hits it, unless he's substantially bigger than you. you will never know. The only other way, is if you hit her pussy seldomly and you go to fuck her and shes loosey goosey, YOU KNOW.

women THINK their pussy magically bounces back. No ...it does not. so if a kong dong fucks your woman and you fuck her within 5 days of that, YOU WILL KNOW. it takes a week to go back to normal. but if you fuck her within that time the feeling is like how it feels when you fuck a pussy every day. its got some space and play.

Yes, women are the same in every country

and their behavior would be EXACTLY the same if every country operated the same

but the truth is, in LATAM and SEA if a man walks, she's fucked. And that's why women are more "trad". its as simple as. And it truly is due to welfare. with ZERO government support. A woman either has to have a supporting family (mother father ect) or she is fucking screwed. EVERY girl i have seen in that situation, ends up fucking for money. Either short time until she gets some shitty job. Or mostly they fuck for money until they cannot anymore. And that is the reality of 3rd world women if they fuck up the relationship with a man.

men that get screwed over by women in phil, are morons. They buy houses and put them in the girls name. WHAT FUCKING IMBICILE would do this?

i don't care if the house only costs 40 or 60K i would NEVER put that kind of money in someone elses name, even if she had 5 of my kids

FUCK THAT. bitch everything i buy i own, its mine. And just like you, just like your pussy. Im renting it. Well you are renting my space and my things, using your pussy and mouth and cleaning skills. you can stay or leave, i dont' give a fuck, but you aint' getting shit if you leave.

i have finally given the knee. going to have a gf for a while. This is her with her mom. She turns 19 in october. I dont' know if its going to be a good thing or a disaster. I hate to get attached to women (after my divorce i swore off getting attached).

but i let her know. If you are going to stay wtih me, you are going to fuck me and suck me at ALL TIMES. (i said EXACTLY this to her) if my dick is not always in your mouth or pussy, i will find another girl to do that with. SO if you wanna stay with me, its' in your interest to always have my cock busy. and keep me happy. she agreed. So lets see what happens. I was out with a geomaxer forum bro this week and she messaged me and said "dont' get itchy with any girls, thats my dick" so....maybe it will be good. And ya the mom looks good too, almost like could do a mom daughter threesome. And who knows. In october i gotta do a visa run and im going to meet the mother..........little bit of wine and some suggestive behavior. The daugther will already be my cock slave.
Are they Indonesian?

Are they Indonesian?
yes, aisya is indonesian. Don't they look indonesian? Indonesians and filipinos look alike, the only difference is, indo girls have bigger tits. I don't care for tits. but ass is a must though. Aisya is tiny. 4 foot .9 or 4 foot.10. I like that kind of girl, you know. People see us together and think shes super underage. But shes not. LOL. hey, 18 going on 19 in 3 months. Old enough! Her mother knows shes coming to live with me, so the mother knows im going balls deep. Not sure if you can tell how small she is from this photo. im standing up normally. when i sit down, im taller than her while she's standing.

Attachments

• aisya not looking.jpeg
    aisya not looking.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
south american women are terrible and they will be terrible to you. they just wont walk. that hardly makes it better

the economic logic of the argument has a limit

south american women are terrible and they will be terrible to you. they just wont walk. that hardly makes it better

umm in the country im in im dating south american women and theyre not terrible to me theyre nice

tonight with one

I also disagree with your assessment of SA girls. Lived in DR for a year. There are good and bad ones. The bad ones just want your money, and its easy to see. The good ones will appreciate it, when they get your money LOL. But thats' 3rd world girls. They are dating up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back